Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest lines in the game

Gaoree
01.20.2014 , 06:49 PM | #41
Couple that I have just seen recently:

Gault when I arrived on Makeb: Ah Makeb. I retired here once. Spent a year in the resorts before the crown prince of Alderaan noticed he mysteriously spent a hundred million credits on vacation.

And good old Gus:
If you were my Master, I might have practiced. Or at least not released the Kowakian monkey-lizards into your dressing room...maybe that was a bad plan...

RAVM
01.20.2014 , 10:11 PM | #42
Much of the smuggler stuff was great.

Introduction to space missions
Republic Flight Commander: "If you're interested, I'd say you're more qualified to join the squadron."
Dialog choice: Yes! Can I pick my call sign?: "I want to be called Crackerjack. Eh, that sounded better in my head."

Wrapping up Belsavis quest line, flirting with Marshall Cavarat's and getting invited to her quarters.
Guss: "Again? We really need to work out some sort of signal, captain..."

Risha and Akaavi fight over smugger:
Smuggler to Akaavi: Cool your thrusters. I don't see your name tattooed anywhere on me."
Risha: "Me neither. And I checked. Thoroughly."
later...
Risha: "I'm glad there are only two women on this ship..."

Final conversation with Guss:
Guss: "I would have done much better with someone like you. Master Lorenn was just ice. You had no idea if he even knew you were in the room."
Dialog choice: I like you too, kid: "If I could, I'd teach you what to do with that lightsaber."
Guss: "Aw captian. If you were my Master, I might have practiced. Or at least not release the Kowakiean monkey-lizards into your dressing room.. maybe that was a bad plan.."

Rankyn
01.23.2014 , 08:01 AM | #43
From a THORN soldier as I'm running past him into the tunnels: "Fresh rakghoul meat! I mean, I hope not. I hope you don't... you know."

light_senshi
01.23.2014 , 11:59 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Giondi View Post
On Korriban:
Sith Jailer: "If I hear one more chirp out of you, little bird-"
Vette: "Chirp. Chirpchirpchirp."
Best...Intro...EVER!

Jrea
01.23.2014 , 05:37 PM | #45
Baras " A BLIND DEFF COMOTOSE LOBOTOMY PATIANT COULD FEEL MY ANGER"!

Vett "Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp"

Rafaman
01.24.2014 , 02:21 PM | #46
Taris, pub side:

"You touch me, and they will be on you like Hutts at a buffet... but you know, faster."

SteveTheCynic
10.17.2015 , 07:41 AM | #47
Corellia, smuggler story line.
Spoiler
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!

SteveTheCynic
10.17.2015 , 07:44 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by RAVM View Post
Risha and Akaavi fight over smugger:
Smuggler to Akaavi: Cool your thrusters. I don't see your name tattooed anywhere on me."
Risha: "Me neither. And I checked. Thoroughly."
later...
Risha: "I'm glad there are only two women on this ship..."
Well, that settles it. My next character is a male non-KotFE60 smuggler.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!

Codedrago
10.17.2015 , 08:02 AM | #49
Smuggler when trying to convince a crowd that they're following a traitor ''This patriot thing is a sham! He's just in it for the hot lady rebels!" (I swear he was channelling Justice Leagues Flash there, I just imagine him saying ''No...Because I'm evil")

Sith Warrior when being threatened by Darth Vegen
Vegen: If you get down and beg for forgiveness now, I might be merciful.
SW: I'd love to see the idiot who falls for that...
It's not that you disagree, it's how you disagree
You're a white knight if you like Bioware, you're a whiner if you hate them, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle.
Why don't go and click this referral link . Please? Pwetty Pwease with a Vette on top?

Codedrago
10.17.2015 , 08:05 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
Kaliyo in answer to how she came to be there: "I slid out my mothers womb and picked up a blaster."
Kaliyo on Yavin - ''Imperial Guard! I, the Emperor, have possessed this awesome body. Strip down and kneel before me!''
It's not that you disagree, it's how you disagree
You're a white knight if you like Bioware, you're a whiner if you hate them, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle.
Why don't go and click this referral link . Please? Pwetty Pwease with a Vette on top?