Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lack of support concerning forum trolls is disgusting

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Lack of support concerning forum trolls is disgusting

KarmaForce
01.22.2014 , 10:09 PM | #1
I can't handed the trolls anymore and you people don't do jack when it comes to taking care of them

DABhand
01.23.2014 , 12:41 AM | #2
Didn't go as planned huh?

Guess its back to 4chinychinchin for yourself.

tigerpawz
01.23.2014 , 04:58 AM | #3
if you click on the user name of said trolls you can look for the " Add User to Your Ignore List". Just saying

renegadeimp
01.23.2014 , 06:14 AM | #4
How do you know nothing has been done? Bioware wont tell you what action they have taken. Most trolls, even when they get a suspension, simply laugh it off as its nothing more than a forum.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

KarmaForce
01.23.2014 , 09:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by tigerpawz View Post
if you click on the user name of said trolls you can look for the " Add User to Your Ignore List". Just saying
Thanks for sharing that info.
Any idea how it works?
Will it keep them from posting in my threads? That is what I would like, since a post from a troll changes the direction of the thread and just cause other users to follow the same path.

What I would really like is the ability to delete unwanted posts from threads that I start. And the option to prevent them from posting in them again. I'm not too crazy about ignoring folks because sometimes they can actually post useful information.

renegadeimp
01.23.2014 , 10:55 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by KarmaForce View Post
Thanks for sharing that info.
Any idea how it works?
Will it keep them from posting in my threads? That is what I would like, since a post from a troll changes the direction of the thread and just cause other users to follow the same path.

What I would really like is the ability to delete unwanted posts from threads that I start. And the option to prevent them from posting in them again. I'm not too crazy about ignoring folks because sometimes they can actually post useful information.
You cant stop them posting, but NOTHING they post will be visible to you. You will NEVER get the ability to moderate your own thread. If you had the power to do that, you would become as bad as the trolls.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

DABhand
01.23.2014 , 12:25 PM | #7
Guys before you start to get trolled by the guy, look at his profile.

Expo-Nential
01.23.2014 , 12:58 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DABhand View Post
Guys before you start to get trolled by the guy, look at his profile.
don't do it!

MaximusRex
01.23.2014 , 02:20 PM | #9
Make sure you always report a poster when you feel they are trolling. Do note, however, that disagreeing with you isn't trolling, but abusive behaviour is.