Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifice] lvl 31 hilt schematics

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] lvl 31 hilt schematics

brother-bear
01.17.2014 , 04:53 PM | #1
howdy gang
I've been away for awhile and I'm now getting back into game, I have a maxed out artificer @ 450 have bought every recipe from the trainer and no where do I have lvl 31 hilts my recipe book only goes to 28
so how do I obtain the higher lvl schematics pls
cheers

psandak
01.17.2014 , 06:03 PM | #2
Grade 30 and above are only available through reverse engineering existing item modifications:
  1. acquire a main hand or off hand item with a grade 31 hilt in it (MH only drop in operations, OH can be purchased with 140 elite comms)
  2. rip the hilt out of said item
  3. reverse engineer the hilt
  4. standard 20% chance of success applies, so pray to the RNG gods and hope you get it.

This applies to ALL grade 30 and 31 item modifications (grade 34 are not REable for schematics...yet):
  • hilts
  • barrels
  • armorings
  • mods
  • enhancements

My standing advice: do not actively seek these schematics because the ROI is not positive; chances are you'll invest a lot time, effort, and credits and never recoup that investment. If the opportunity presents itself, go for it, but otherwise, it simply ain't worth it.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

brother-bear
01.17.2014 , 10:26 PM | #3
cheers mate
I will bare that in mind

morfius
01.21.2014 , 10:29 AM | #4
Willpower - only from main hand token (HM OPs drop), Strength can be obtained RE-ing Sent/Mara commendations offhand.
Commendations off-hand with Reflex and Skill barrels are split between Republic & Empire (Slinger for Republic & Merc for Empire).
All above movable via Gree weapons or CZ-198 / BHW weapons.

Which leave Willpower users pretty screwed and again show how favored Sent/Mara are - they are only AC that can share legacy offhand with it's counterpart.
"The Aing-Tii have a different view of the Force. Not in terms of Jedi or Dark Jedi—of black and white, as it were—but in a way I like to think of as a full-color rainbow."