Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Strange Sightings Reported

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Strange Sightings Reported
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zoom_VI
01.20.2014 , 08:37 PM | #211
Hmm the craters are all sanctuaries. Pity this event is going to be less exciting than I thought.
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

HKtheindomitable
01.20.2014 , 09:26 PM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
Hmm the craters are all sanctuaries. Pity this event is going to be less exciting than I thought.
Sarcastic Apology: I'm so sorry it's not going to be a ganking fest like last time.
PAX REPUBLICA
Casual PVP&PVE
Ebon Hawk | Captain |International Guild

JediMasterSLC
01.21.2014 , 12:25 AM | #213
WHAT THE ACTUAL F***. Where do you get this info? BW, if you don't let this event stir up open world PvP......

Djstingable
01.21.2014 , 12:40 AM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSLC View Post
WHAT THE ACTUAL F***. Where do you get this info? BW, if you don't let this event stir up open world PvP......
I think the open world pvp will be in the tunnels where the event is probably gonna actually happen. The sanctuary will probably just be a place to put a medical vendor, some reputation vendors, and a way to get into the tunnels. I'm only saying this because there's pvp achievements for killing players in the tunnels though.
The Frost Legacy
Saf'ire - Scoundrel ** Kal'dur - Commando ** Azaifelay - Guardian
Plat'inum - Sniper ** Sea'crest - Assassin ** Cor'vo - Powertech

Vysogota
01.21.2014 , 02:17 AM | #215
hmm where are these craters again? I want to park some of my 55 on top of them and leave them there until the event starts.
Probably a bad idea, since the starter quest and cutsene is likely to be on the fleet, if past events are any indication.
Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
-- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods

MishraArtificer
01.21.2014 , 05:01 AM | #216
Quote: Originally Posted by Vysogota View Post
Probably a bad idea, since the starter quest and cutsene is likely to be on the fleet, if past events are any indication.
THEY ARE. I got a head start on them just as the servers went down. Two of my lvl 55s are already infected. It's...not pretty. Will test if the old Vaccine on the vendor works.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

RiVaN_
01.21.2014 , 08:23 AM | #217
Not everyone wants This event to be Open World PvP. Some of us would like to enjoy something that has absolutely nothing to do with PvP.
Now allowing this to be open-world PvP on a pvp server, I get that and yeah that is how it should be. I for one play on a PvE server because I don't like all PvP all the time.
Just because some want it to be all about PvP doesn't mean everyone does.
Nikolete, Scoundrel - Republic Flashfire
Drivan, Sentinel - Souls of Fate

Jedi Covenant

CourtneyWoods
01.21.2014 , 09:42 AM | #218 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Rakghoul outbreak confirmed on Alderaan. Residents urged to remain indoors while THORN personnel attempt containment.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

MillionsKNives
01.21.2014 , 10:01 AM | #219
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Rakghoul outbreak confirmed on Alderaan. Residents urged to remain indoors while THORN personnel attempt containment.
I'm already holed up in my ship. I'm stocked up for months with supplies, I've got C2-N2 bolted up across the entrance, and am staying vigilant, with my scattergun at the ready. No rakghouls are going to catch me by surprise.

CourtneyWoods
01.21.2014 , 01:56 PM | #220 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Massive GSI drilling device deployed to King’s Pass region of Alderaan, purpose unknown. Quarantine camps established in all major cities.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]