Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game no longer loads all the way, does not crash, will not finish loading

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Game no longer loads all the way, does not crash, will not finish loading

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Epix
12.20.2011 , 12:03 AM | #31
This problem has been going on since beta and has happened to me each build and still happening now. Not once has it been addressed other than "please tell us more"....pathetic. Pretty game breaking bug to have still in the game.

schmak
12.21.2011 , 08:27 AM | #32
I am having a similar issue, but its more of a lag in loading screens going from world to world.

I have 2 Crucial C300 SSD's in RAID0 and it can take 5 minutes to load a planet. Gets to 1/4th to 1.3rd the way, freezes, the little gears churning but the bar stops, then after waiting I hear music and the rest loads in about 1-2 seconds.

Serious pain in the ***. I didn't build a no-TRIM worthy SSD RAID for 5 minute wait times.

Redcheat
12.21.2011 , 08:31 AM | #33
I got stuck on loading screen after a death in Taral V. Tried to relogin, stuck in loading screen. Tried again, but cant even enter any characters, says characters is already logged in. Been trying for 15min now.

Calligan
12.24.2011 , 12:18 AM | #34
Bump.

Just wanted to add my name to the list of those whose loading screen jams up at 50% and won't budge an inch. Bioware, can we please have a fix ASAP?
SECHARI - One to embody the power; the rest to crave it.
//
The Inner Sanctum
// The Council
// Passionately Casual Podcast

Cootie
12.24.2011 , 08:12 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by schmak View Post
I am having a similar issue, but its more of a lag in loading screens going from world to world.

I have 2 Crucial C300 SSD's in RAID0 and it can take 5 minutes to load a planet. Gets to 1/4th to 1.3rd the way, freezes, the little gears churning but the bar stops, then after waiting I hear music and the rest loads in about 1-2 seconds.

Serious pain in the ***. I didn't build a no-TRIM worthy SSD RAID for 5 minute wait times.
Same but... instead of loading :1-2 seconds after noises start" mine takes another 2 mins. Can't play Warzones at all because of this bullcrap.

Minack
12.24.2011 , 08:45 AM | #36
This happens to me too. I probably have a 30% chance of getting this bug whenever I load into a new planet or my ship. My first character, a level 20 BH, is unplayable at the moment because I can't even load him in. I've sent in tickets and the only response I get is the generic canned response several days later. No offense BW/EA, but your customer support is garbage...just sayin'.

Laevena
12.24.2011 , 09:27 AM | #37 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings everyone,

If loading of a character stops at 50% we would appreciate you answering this thread as this will help us collect information.

Thank you very much.
Laevena | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Pitiful
12.24.2011 , 12:11 PM | #38
I have a similar problem, i get stuck at around 25% after clicking play when i've selected my character. Loads forever, sometimes i get through after about 10-15 minutes but most of the times i dont. I just end up trying to close the game pressing alt + f4 and it takes about 10-15 more minutes just for the game to close down. 3:
Thank you for not letting me in .__.