Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reverse Engineering chance vs odds - Broken?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Reverse Engineering chance vs odds - Broken?

Size-Matters-Not
01.20.2014 , 08:41 AM | #21
I refuse to go beyond 10 failures - I limit my RE attempts to that, middle finger and curse the monitors, craft 10 more and log out/in to another character to have them help replace mats. Usually when I log back into my crafter again after the next batch have been crafted I'll get a new schematic with RE.

While purely circumstantial, works for me, especially going from blues to purple. Does nothing to lower my blood pressure though...

Oh yea, I split (biochem) stacks too before REing, and sell whatever is left over.
Bloodfin: <Fight> Gabriel-Leo, SizeMatters Not

psandak
01.20.2014 , 09:35 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Size-Matters-Not View Post
I refuse to go beyond 10 failures - I limit my RE attempts to that, middle finger and curse the monitors, craft 10 more and log out/in to another character to have them help replace mats. Usually when I log back into my crafter again after the next batch have been crafted I'll get a new schematic with RE.

While purely circumstantial, works for me, especially going from blues to purple. Does nothing to lower my blood pressure though...

Oh yea, I split (biochem) stacks too before REing, and sell whatever is left over.
Well when I say, "20 in a row" I mean: craft 5 RE them, craft 5 more RE, etc. Funny thing is I recently crafting 15 implants (10 of one and 5 of another) in one go and got 4 schematics although 2 were "Presence" versions.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date