Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Synthweaving] Orange Battlemaster Schematics

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Synthweaving] Orange Battlemaster Schematics

Synti
01.17.2014 , 11:39 PM | #1
Hokkay, so for a long time I did not realize that there were moddable versions of the old BattleMaster pvp sets, until I ran into someone in a flashpoint. So now I've been trying to look around, talked to some people and actually find our where the schematics actually come from.

The best I have been able to google is a small mention on Dulfy's site that mentioned that the orange battlemaster schematics were available either on a pvp vendor, somewhere, or you got them by reverse engineering campaign gear. I'm not actually sure what that means so can someone, more knowledgeable fill me in on this; what exactly is campaign gear and where would this pvp vendor be?

I have checked the fleet pvp vendors and I saw no schematics there at least.

blindxsecrets
01.17.2014 , 11:59 PM | #2
The PVP vendors that sold the schematics were only up for a limited time and are gone. The only way you'll be able to obtain these schematics is from a player on the GTN. If there's another way, I don't know it.
Founder of SWTOR, been here since early access! 5-year-vet of SWG. Chimaera. Chilastra. Sunrunner. Bria. <3

Click my referral you should, get free stuff....you will.

Synti
01.18.2014 , 02:27 AM | #3
Darn, that sucks. Thanks for replying though; there are several of the pieces available on the GTN so I can always just or try contact the crafter. Still, a real bummer. I always dislike it when they remove pieces from the game so something that looked great suddenly becomes ridiculously difficult to come by.

blindxsecrets
01.18.2014 , 01:56 PM | #4
Agreed! They did the same thing with the War Hero set. Offered schematic boxes for 50K a pop before the set was removed. I naturally didn't play for a few weeks when Battlemaster was removed, so I had to buy schematics separately on the GTN. I still don't have all the pieces, but be prepared to spend a minimum of 300K+ per schematic if you want to get it. And that's on the rare occasion that it actually appears on the market, too.
Founder of SWTOR, been here since early access! 5-year-vet of SWG. Chimaera. Chilastra. Sunrunner. Bria. <3

Click my referral you should, get free stuff....you will.

TheSupaCoopa
01.18.2014 , 02:53 PM | #5
Duran'del here:

I spent 100k on a pair of gloves(can't remember if they were BM, WH, or EWH). Now I've got to get to valor 60 to wear it.

OT: These are now rare, and thus have a little prestige attached to them.
The Valiance Legacy, Begeren Colony
"I don't get paid to do the easy jobs, ma'am."- Republic Trooper
Current 50's and 55's

vPLethality AmillarArturon

jedimasterjac
01.18.2014 , 02:58 PM | #6
Yeah, I got the full Marauder BM set for RP on my Juggy. It cost me around 400K, and I had to know people with the schematics capable of crafting them. The most expensive piece seemed to be the helm.

Best of luck to you!

--Krista
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncle Iroh
Protection and power are overrated. I think you are very wise to choose happiness and love.
There are reasons each of us are born. we have to find those reasons.