Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR: I will miss you

Woobies
12.24.2011 , 08:14 AM | #1
Dear SWTOR,

It is that time of the year where I must go spend some time with family and friends and enjoy some Holiday cheer with loved ones. This joyous occasion means I will have to take a short break from SWTOR.

However, I will surely be returning as soon as all the eggnog, pumpkin pie and cookies are gone.
Cake is a Lie. Pie is a Lie. Truth can only be found in Twinkies.

flamingbug
12.24.2011 , 08:15 AM | #2
haha awesome dude

DarthDolemite
12.24.2011 , 08:16 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Woobies View Post
Dear SWTOR,

It is that time of the year where I must go spend some time with family and friends and enjoy some Holiday cheer with loved ones. This joyous occasion means I will have to take a short break from SWTOR.

However, I will surely be returning as soon as all the eggnog, pumpkin pie and cookies are gone.
Make sure all your relatives are on the same shard so you can spend time together.
Bio-Clones incoming ......shield up!

Lu_Bei
12.24.2011 , 08:20 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDolemite View Post
Make sure all your relatives are on the same shard so you can spend time together.
In some understandings of Quantum Mechanics, isolated systems (like the insides of houses) are in different instances.
Squadron 238 ~

Xerda
12.24.2011 , 08:23 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Woobies View Post
Dear SWTOR,

Have a Merry Christmas and see you on the other side
Help me, Bio-Ware Support; you're my only hope.

Specialface
12.24.2011 , 08:54 AM | #6
Merry christmas!