Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

8-man DPS Leaderboards


paowee's Avatar


paowee
01.16.2014 , 12:17 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Banezza View Post
Btw, maybe u should put a special Dread Masters leaderboard for us kite fellaz
Hah that could work! But....

you'll have to provide a video, so we can watch it instead of going through the logs. Take a break from parses and numbers and damage dealt tabs
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Orangeskye's Avatar


Orangeskye
01.16.2014 , 12:25 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
Hah that could work! But....

you'll have to provide a video, so we can watch it instead of going through the logs. Take a break from parses and numbers and damage dealt tabs
Ooooh, I kind of like that idea
Dread Master Kesmet Zorz
World First Deposer of the Dread Masters & Dread Master
Carl, Deposer of the Dread Masters Proper Villians
Tehdylfu TURN DOWN FOR HWAT

SheikShmoove's Avatar


SheikShmoove
01.16.2014 , 12:32 PM | #73
Dread Master Bestia
Merani - Focus Guardian - <The Krayt Council> - 2779.33 - http://www.torparse.com/a/512369/26/0/Overview

I am sure someone has already done better than this, but I thought the Guardian/Juggernaut entry should be filled.
Merani - L55 Guardian - <The Krayt Council> - The Shadowlands

Jizones's Avatar


Jizones
01.16.2014 , 12:56 PM | #74
Buddy - Sage - Old Republic Dads

Corruptor Zero: http://www.torparse.com/a/555238/27/0/Overview 2953.53 (Balance)

Bestia: http://www.torparse.com/a/555236/7/0/Overview 2886.39 (Balance)

Tyrans: http://www.torparse.com/a/555227/13/0/Overview 2998.79 (TK)

Calphyus: http://www.torparse.com/a/555227/19/0/Overview 2094.65 (TK)
Buddy Longsaber - Sage DPS
The Shadowlands
Member of Old Republic Dads

paowee's Avatar


paowee
01.16.2014 , 01:56 PM | #75
delete
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

paowee's Avatar


paowee
01.16.2014 , 02:31 PM | #76
Updated op.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jizones View Post
Buddy - Sage - Old Republic Dads

Corruptor Zero: http://www.torparse.com/a/555238/27/0/Overview 2953.53 (Balance)

Bestia: http://www.torparse.com/a/555236/7/0/Overview 2886.39 (Balance)

Tyrans: http://www.torparse.com/a/555227/13/0/Overview 2998.79 (TK)

Calphyus: http://www.torparse.com/a/555227/19/0/Overview 2094.65 (TK)
Quote: Originally Posted by SheikShmoove View Post
Dread Master Bestia
Merani - Focus Guardian - <The Krayt Council> - 2779.33 - http://www.torparse.com/a/512369/26/0/Overview

I am sure someone has already done better than this, but I thought the Guardian/Juggernaut entry should be filled.
Right format please and no < > next time.

Quote:
Corruptor Zero
Buddy - Balance Sage - Old Republic Dads - 2953.53 http://www.torparse.com/a/555238/27/0/Overview
Added:

Quote:
Dread Masters Kiters
Youtube video required, description of gear/stats mandatory
  1. -
  2. -
  3. -
  4. -
  5. -
  6. -
Also i'll be putting up a small (optional) section underneath where you can post videos of your boss fight. Highly recommended for the Top 1 parsers. I think this is a good way to learn a few DPS raid tricks or two. Example:

Quote:
Brontes
  1. Sanja'Tigrica - Marksman Sniper - Balkan Force - 2891.75
    Video: www.youtube.com
  2. invinc - Lethality operative - Hatred - 2629
  3. Elisis - Hybrid Powertech - Aurum Gaming - 2598
  4. Kingslaya - Pyro Mercenary - Domination - 2568
  5. M-knightrider - Balance - Ascension - 2455
  6. Paowee/B'oard - Balance Sage - Intrepid - 2402.51
  7. Kishekzun - Focus Guardian - Impérium - 2368
  8. Kyl'stan - Watchman Sentinel - The Voidrunners - 2288
IMPORTANT:

Also i'll probably have a spoiler/archived section at the bottom of the OP for the video parses. I don't want to flood the OP with regular boring DPS video so it has to be exceptional (relative term lol). A video that showcases your multi-tasking ability or whatever it is that you do (or what your raid does) to come up with a parse 200 or 300 DPS above the rest.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Banezza's Avatar


Banezza
01.16.2014 , 02:33 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
Hah that could work! But....

you'll have to provide a video, so we can watch it instead of going through the logs. Take a break from parses and numbers and damage dealt tabs
Can do, but next week
Sanja'Tigrica
YesYes-good
Mostly HarmlessToFN EU

paowee's Avatar


paowee
01.16.2014 , 02:38 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Banezza View Post
Can do, but next week
Ideally we want to see the video that made a specific parse.

It would be great for new submissions starting today. Unless the video you do next week parses and beats the current one that you have. Then we can have that posted .
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Orangeskye's Avatar


Orangeskye
01.16.2014 , 02:53 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
Ideally we want to see the video that made a specific parse.

It would be great for new submissions starting today. Unless the video you do next week parses and beats the current one that you have. Then we can have that posted .
I've got Brontes and Council tonight, so I will definitely be recording haha
Dread Master Kesmet Zorz
World First Deposer of the Dread Masters & Dread Master
Carl, Deposer of the Dread Masters Proper Villians
Tehdylfu TURN DOWN FOR HWAT

paowee's Avatar


paowee
01.16.2014 , 03:03 PM | #80
2629 and 2402 DPS respectively

IMPORTANT:

Also i'll probably have a spoiler/archived section at the bottom of the OP for the video parses. I don't want to flood the OP with regular boring DPS videos so it has to be exceptional (relative term lol). A video that showcases your multi-tasking ability or whatever it is that you do (or your raid did) to come up with a parse 200 or 300 DPS above the rest.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records