Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

Ixum
01.14.2014 , 09:51 AM | #941
aaaand Im skimpy to the MAX!

Gonna do a serious photoshoot asap! In the meanwhile pls post ur skimpy pants outfits!
The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

Ixum
01.14.2014 , 01:51 PM | #942
Ooooh the butts :P

The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

kabeone
01.15.2014 , 12:34 AM | #943
Finally! True skimp is a reality!

AbsolutGrndZero
01.16.2014 , 01:06 PM | #944
Quote: Originally Posted by Hyfy View Post
Seriously, if us guys sat around making a thread even half as bad as this one. Stripping female toons down, gawking, and objectifying them as fervently as is done in this thread with male toons; not only would straight males such a myself get crucified over it but the thread would be shut down, erased, and forbade to even be mentioned. Sadly i can easily see that there would be a clear and obvious double standard here.
No, a thread like this for women would never be necessary because stripping females down, objectifying them, it's done every day, that IS the standard. This thread, this project... is an attempt to even the playing field. This isn't a double standard therefore, it's an answer to and attempt to even out the double standard that already exists, at least that's how I see it.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

AbsolutGrndZero
01.16.2014 , 01:08 PM | #945
and of course the cheapest of the loincloths on Harbinger GTN is 750,000 credits.

Now I know how girls feel when they buy bikinis IRL... the less material it has, the more it costs!
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger

Tatile
01.16.2014 , 01:20 PM | #946
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
and of course the cheapest of the loincloths on Harbinger GTN is 750,000 credits.

Now I know how girls feel when they buy bikinis IRL... the less material it has, the more it costs!
Add some frills and tacky plastic "crystals" and it'd be pretty much identical. They're not exactly designed for practicality.

AbsolutGrndZero
01.18.2014 , 06:57 AM | #947
Here is my guardian Serdneyjo and Kira, finally matching (not sure if I want to match Kira's belt or leave it as the one that is there... opinions would be welcome)!

Spoiler
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger

Tatile
01.18.2014 , 07:56 AM | #948
They look really good Nothing says "player character" quite like matching skimpy outfits

AbsolutGrndZero
01.19.2014 , 07:42 PM | #949
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
They look really good Nothing says "player character" quite like matching skimpy outfits
Thanks! Heh. Though I decided I didn't like the dancer belt with it after all, so I put her back to the proper relaxed vestment belt because it matches better, and the dancer belt showing the skin there just looks broken.

Also got my trooper mixing the Relaxed Jumpsuit and the dancer bottoms now, and all her companions will be wearing the same (with the Jori Daragoon for the men of course) matching colors. Forget proper dress, Havoc Squad is about fashion now.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger

drakensang
01.24.2014 , 04:08 AM | #950
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
They got your Thana Vesh skimp coming up on the CM.
Her boots are primary/secondary grey, tertiary black. They don't dye well, if you want to maintain a color-scheme.