Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

treek mute custimization or force choke hold on treek PLZ!!!!1!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
treek mute custimization or force choke hold on treek PLZ!!!!1!

Rankyn
01.15.2014 , 12:58 PM | #31
I really hate the change that made all companions chatter when you get off your vehicle.
A little is fine... it enhances the experience, but this is just way too much.

Caladhir
01.15.2014 , 01:58 PM | #32
And for an even more annoying Treek, get her a helmet with a voice modulator (and be sure to not have "hide helmet" checked). Echo Robot Treek! Eetcha Ninga Ninga!

DarthTHC
01.15.2014 , 03:09 PM | #33
I'm secretly hoping that the EU re-do by Lucas Arts forces BioWare to make Treek not-an-Ewok.

Woops, guess it's not a secret any more.

SweaterGuyTitus
08.17.2015 , 09:08 PM | #34
I would very much enjoy a mute function. Not getting a healing companion as a sith inquisitor until Hoth is kind of suckish. So I thought to myself, "Man I guess I'll just spend a million credits and use this treek person." I regret that decision. I hate her guts. She heals well which I like. But she never shuts her stupid mouth, which I hate. As soon as I get *possible spoiler* on Hoth I'll never use this companion again.
Why are these so hard to find!? Also, why do we hold them like idiots?

dashriprock
08.17.2015 , 10:29 PM | #35
I hope they add a companion combat mute option in the future. I regret buying Treek. Awesome follower in terms of ability but I just cant stand the constant combat chatter. I basically used her for a few hours and now have gone back to the regular companions on all my characters.

Ghenghis-Khan
08.19.2015 , 03:00 PM | #36
every computer has a mute function. Use that. I like treek's jiber jabber. It scares the hell out of my wife late at night if I have the audio to loud.
Do you like free stuff and a free subscription, just click this link. http://www.swtor.com/r/Dx6MFG
Santa wearing full mandalorian armor will come and give you a surprise if you do. But if your bad he enslaves you and forces you to play FFXI till you go insane.

Icestar
08.19.2015 , 03:04 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghenghis-Khan View Post
every computer has a mute function. Use that.
Yeah but with that everything else gets silent, what we want is some way to silence Treek only.

ArtaxDarkmane
08.19.2015 , 03:09 PM | #38
If every class had a healer as their first companion then I could agree that if you don't like how she sounds then don't use her. I think all companions talk too much, and should only make one comment during a combat cycle.

Icestar
08.19.2015 , 04:14 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by ArtaxDarkmane View Post
If every class had a healer as their first companion then I could agree that if you don't like how she sounds then don't use her. I think all companions talk too much, and should only make one comment during a combat cycle.
If they make a way to silence Treek it would ofcourse be a option for all companions, I agree that the one liners many of them repeat over an over again is annoying aswell.

Andryah
08.19.2015 , 04:28 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Icestar View Post
If they make a way to silence Treek it would ofcourse be a option for all companions, I agree that the one liners many of them repeat over an over again is annoying aswell.
Simple solution.. keep one of the monkeys as a pet and keep it out. It's random cackling laughter will distract you from Treeks meaningless banter.
Negativity achieves nothing positive or productive. It's hostile and it reveals a persons true character. It's a useless and miserable way to spend one's time, IMO ... but some people like being miserable I guess. This is true in real life and it is true inside MMOs.