Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[CONSOLIDATED] Achievement Bugs

theStirge
01.14.2014 , 01:17 PM | #101
As of today's patch, 2.5.2, Feral Kath Hound on Alderaan gives credit for Beastmaster of Ilum, making Galactic Beastmaster finally obtainable.
The n'Sappho Legacy, The Harbinger
Zel'eena, 55 Combat Sentinel
Eleeta, 55 Medic Operative; Fer'eerra, 55 Lightning Sorcerer
All Chiss, all the time, all day, forever.

CrazyMcGee
01.15.2014 , 01:36 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by theStirge View Post
As of today's patch, 2.5.2, Feral Kath Hound on Alderaan gives credit for Beastmaster of Ilum, making Galactic Beastmaster finally obtainable.
Wow, really?? Off to get that myself then!

I don't know if I am more surprised that they fixed it or that they didn't announce it, lol. I guess maybe as you need to get Ilum beastmaster achievements on Belsavis and Alderaan, maybe they don't consider it fixed (which it really isn't).

But bugged and achievable is infinitely preferable to bugged and unachievable, so thank you BW.

Patch 2.5.2 also supposedly fixed EV 8M NiM achievements - can anyone confirm that yet?

CrazyMcGee
01.15.2014 , 01:40 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by fatsheep View Post
Data Mining worked for me, I just worked my way down the list, the OPS and FP ones I knew I already killed before, only thing I had to do again was Nar Shadaa world boss and then it registered as complete.
Did you do them on both factions? Or just one?

CrazyMcGee
01.15.2014 , 01:55 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by theStirge View Post
Hells yeah! Feral Kath Hound at 1282, 932 (Juran Mountains)!

Thanks theStirge, awesome tip!

EnmaAii
01.15.2014 , 03:34 AM | #105
now i think need add this in list (people be see what beastmaster fixed)

Beastmaster of Ilum FIXED 2.5.2
Asharl panther FIXED 2.4.2 (only available during Gree event)
Young Bogwing on Belsavis will count for this achievement FIXED 2.4.2 (thanks to Gaellon)
Feral Kath Hound on Alderaan counts for this FIXED 2.5.2 (thanks to theStirge)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also confirm 8M NiM Pylons, Infernal Council, Soa achiev worked

CrazyMcGee
01.16.2014 , 05:22 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by EnmaAii View Post
now i think need add this in list (people be see what beastmaster fixed)

Beastmaster of Ilum FIXED 2.5.2
Asharl panther FIXED 2.4.2 (only available during Gree event)
Young Bogwing on Belsavis will count for this achievement FIXED 2.4.2 (thanks to Gaellon)
Feral Kath Hound on Alderaan counts for this FIXED 2.5.2 (thanks to theStirge)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also confirm 8M NiM Pylons, Infernal Council, Soa achiev worked
Well I've updated it to obtainable. It's not really fixed because you shouldn't be getting Ilum Beastmaster on Alderaan and Belsavis! Not sure if BW plan to fix this in future, but I imagine it is (quite rightly) bottom of their list now.

SelenaCat
01.19.2014 , 10:31 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyMcGee View Post
Well I've updated it to obtainable. It's not really fixed because you shouldn't be getting Ilum Beastmaster on Alderaan and Belsavis! Not sure if BW plan to fix this in future, but I imagine it is (quite rightly) bottom of their list now.
Might need to take this off the "fixed" list again since the Ilum Beastmaster achievement no longer exists under the Ilum location (I now have 100% despite never having achieved this one). Sadly, it DOES still exist in the Beastmaster achievement, so is not currently achievable as of 2.5.2a.

CrazyMcGee
01.20.2014 , 01:17 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by SelenaCat View Post
Might need to take this off the "fixed" list again since the Ilum Beastmaster achievement no longer exists under the Ilum location (I now have 100% despite never having achieved this one). Sadly, it DOES still exist in the Beastmaster achievement, so is not currently achievable as of 2.5.2a.
Yeah, I've edited my list, so hopefully it is clear.

But I am not entirely sure if people can get Galactic Beastmaster now. I guess so, because I got it after 2.5.2, but it makes no sense to remove the achievement from Ilum and require it for the meta achievement.

So for those trying to get a now hidden achievement, hopefully the list will help you. Those are the three you need to get.

Levram
01.20.2014 , 01:33 AM | #109
Thanks for maintaining this list. I was happy to see that the Eternity Vault achievements were fixed in the last patch.

I just cleared Explosive Conflict (story mode, 8 man) and did not get the "Defeating Colonel Vorgath" achievement to pop. This has been bugged for a long time and I thought I would try it again tonight. No luck.
Acuzel (Assassin DPS/Tank) Ivs (Operative Healer) Praeco (Powertech Tank)
The Imperial Order
The Shadowlands

CrazyMcGee
01.20.2014 , 02:10 AM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Levram View Post
Thanks for maintaining this list. I was happy to see that the Eternity Vault achievements were fixed in the last patch.

I just cleared Explosive Conflict (story mode, 8 man) and did not get the "Defeating Colonel Vorgath" achievement to pop. This has been bugged for a long time and I thought I would try it again tonight. No luck.
Hmm, interestingly I have this one, but I wonder if I got it before or after 2.0?

Does Vorgath blow himself up at all? There's a general bug where some enemies don't die all the way, e.g. Rakghoul Behemoth or Rogue Cartel Warbot, so if you burn them down, you get the achievement and if you don't, you don't. Wonder if it is another one of those.

Anyone else got this achievement or done EC SM and not gotten it?