Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Biochem] What sells good on the GTN

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Biochem] What sells good on the GTN

letmeinbeta
01.14.2014 , 01:57 PM | #1
So my biochem is about 350 high when i return to see some answers im sure, but im curious as to what i can craft that would sell well on the GTN, im looking at possible implants to craft, but which ones are needed. I know when i RE one ill get a new one to make but what are the ones that ill need, like some have presence and i dont of anyone that needs that lol.

SO maybe this is a 2 part question, or a link, but what does each class need for stats besides its base, like an OP is END AND CUNN then........

I sure hope this makes sense

psandak
01.14.2014 , 02:34 PM | #2
That is very complicated question as every advanced class and skill set has different stat priorities. However, "ideal stats" are really only important at the level cap, so what gear you craft as a 350 <insert crew skill here> boils down to a few key factors:

- any "tank" gear should have nothing but "tank" stats: i.e. starting off with a green implant with aim, endurance, and defense rating (intended for a vanguard tank), you should only look for the "redoubt" blue version and then only the Veracity purple version through RE

- any non-tank gear should never contain tank stats: i.e. starting off with a green implant with strength, endurance and power (intended for a Jedi knight [guardian or sentinel] DPS), you should look for the overkill and critical blue versions and anything but the rampart/tempest (tank stat) or leadership/commander's (Presence) purple versions.

- there is no cunning tank class so anything with cunning do not bother with redoubt blue or any purple from those blues.

- When in doubt go for the power. That means overkill blues.

When you RE for new/better schematics if you get some undesirable versions while seeking the desirable ones that's fine, but IMO don't be a completionist.