Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GCD Misfire Fix in Game Update 2.5.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
GCD Misfire Fix in Game Update 2.5.2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

xAyahuaskax
01.12.2014 , 08:57 AM | #31
This is the best news I've read for a long time! Thank you! I hope it will work as intended!
Hexing Phenix Mercenary
.......... Disciples of Babylon ..........

Bugattiboy
01.12.2014 , 02:53 PM | #32
I know better than to take you at your li- word EA. Seeing is believing. Make me believe.

CommanderKeeva
01.12.2014 , 04:59 PM | #33
You mean to say that Master Strike and Full Auto will deal damage now?

Wow, I'm impressed...
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?

AngusFTW
01.13.2014 , 12:18 AM | #34
Hope this works. So many times i'll think i'm onto a nice parse on my sentinel then all of a sudden master strike channels without activating or merciless slash starts the animation but doesn't activate and delays a gcd... then you lose like 100 dps.. Its enough to make a guy throw a tv out the window.

Can't seem to go a parse without this crap. Also annoying in wzs as combat with the blade storm wind up and god forbid it happens to master strike in precision window.

If i can't get a 3.7 parse after this patch because ability delay is there (and not a result of my slopp own play) i'll be coming for you bw
That guy with all the fat pink twileks with bleez in the name.
TOFN/TRE/much eu much wow
twitch.tv/bleezlord

Applicator
01.13.2014 , 02:53 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by EzioMessi View Post
Let me guess. Except Sentinel. Right? Or have you created some kind of rotation where you never use Zealous Strike? Because I would really have loved to have that if they weren't fixing the GCD bug.
I have a mara and a sent, still not an issue. Trust me, if it did happen I would complain, but you can't all assume that everyone has this issue because we don't.

Nagasurayami
01.13.2014 , 03:32 AM | #36
Congratulations its only taken you since Alpha to fix it... So what 2 years of misfired skills for people great job.

It is however a shame you consistently lied and told us it was a user end error / mistake.

Vildiil
01.14.2014 , 02:34 AM | #37
* edit Nevermind
Ja'xo - <Lethal Dose Fifty>