Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Old PVE and PVP gear styles brought back in Cartel Market

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Old PVE and PVP gear styles brought back in Cartel Market

Zingtron
01.13.2014 , 10:12 AM | #1
I can't be the only one who wants to see the old Tionese, Columi, and Rakata shells along with the old PVP Battlemaster and War hero gear brought back. I would personally pay CC to get these styles of gear back and have them made adaptive. I know that the Battlemaster and War hero are still around but I would like to get them without a valor rank requirement.

Probably just wishful thinking...

DarthMurdek
01.13.2014 , 11:35 AM | #2
IMO they should do with them what they did with the Dire Eliminators chestpiece (and some other old chests) and put them in a reputation vendor for something.
Sounds like a good opportunity for violence.

TUXs
01.13.2014 , 11:43 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMurdek View Post
IMO they should do with them what they did with the Dire Eliminators chestpiece (and some other old chests) and put them in a reputation vendor for something.
Rep Vendor. That way it's Legacy gear.
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

Merwanor
01.13.2014 , 11:46 AM | #4
Put them on the legacy gear vendors, they really need an update. And decrease the stupid price for the armor parts.
The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.

TUXs
01.13.2014 , 11:51 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Merwanor View Post
Put them on the legacy gear vendors, they really need an update. And decrease the stupid price for the armor parts.
Good suggestion. I'd love to see the Trooper Rakata and EWH gear as a legacy set some day...
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

Zingtron
01.13.2014 , 12:31 PM | #6
I am a little surprised they haven't implemented these back into the game somewhere. I just figured it would of been an easy way to add content to the cartel market since they already have the models.

I personally want to have some of the battlemaster gear styles on some of my characters that don't PVP.

Pscyon
01.13.2014 , 12:38 PM | #7
Wouldn't you have people screaming murder over this though? "I spent X amount of time getting this and now you're letting anyone just grab it? " "Way to blow away my uniqueness by making my unobtainable set available to any lazy douche with spare cash" etc. etc. Not that people need a reason to scream about things these days, but I don't see a need to give them more reasons.

Personally, I wouldn't care much either way. Them sets look utter crap imo and I'm surprised anyone would want them
Sith Sorcerer

theUndead
01.13.2014 , 09:11 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Pscyon View Post
Wouldn't you have people screaming murder over this though? "I spent X amount of time getting this and now you're letting anyone just grab it? " "Way to blow away my uniqueness by making my unobtainable set available to any lazy douche with spare cash" etc. etc. Not that people need a reason to scream about things these days, but I don't see a need to give them more reasons.

Personally, I wouldn't care much either way. Them sets look utter crap imo and I'm surprised anyone would want them
I agree with you on everything but one point. I personally love the Rekata BH gear especially the helmet, so I would pay for that. But the rest, yeah it is crap.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
For free stuff and coins including a one time character transfer.
"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy." Friedrich Nietzsche

dacentabaal
01.13.2014 , 11:47 PM | #9
Part of me agrees, however I love that my PvP Operative is running around in his full Tionese gear, which might I add is my favourite looking set in game to date and I love the fact its so rare and rarely seen these days.
As much as I want the old gears sets back it would ruin my uniqueness of being sensible enough to keep my old sets in my cargo, So I'm more 50/50 on the idea
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
The Progenitor RP English Server
'Even in life you grind dailies, why should a game be different'
CE Owner