Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR in 2014. Plan? Your Ideas?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
SWTOR in 2014. Plan? Your Ideas?

Artharin
12.31.2013 , 10:36 AM | #71
I can't really say anything about Wildstar except that I will try it when it comes out.

As far as ESO goes, I won't be trying that one out.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. ~ C.S. Lewis

LtGeneralGezlin
12.31.2013 , 12:33 PM | #72
Ignoring all the traditional "Doom and Gloom" posts here, what I want to see next year are the following for QOL and in game stuff.

#1 More Character customization options. My two Sith Inquisitors aren't able to have the slave marking customizations that the other races for the class get to have. And that sucks. As well as some race spacific Cyborg parts (As was seen here during the Bounty Event) Also, I think it's high time some new HK Customizations were added that just changed HK's color, and didn't turn him into a different droid.

#2 A New race (Or two new races) As we all know, the Cathar sold )well enough for BW to be looking into/working on a new race. Of course, I'm not too picky as to what race they add.

#3 New Companion(s): I LOVE HK and Treek. But, I loved the questline to get HK more (Well, at least the story part) And if/when BW adds a new companion, please, PLEASE make a questline out of getting Him/Her/It. (It'll also give me another video to make. )

#3A Replace the Burba Seismic Excavator/Scanner in the HK Questline with the Seeker Droid. PLEASE. At least the Seeker Droid gives the player a cule as to where the item they are digging up is.

#4 New Planet(s)

#5 MORE CLASS STORY! Now, I'm not expecting something huge like Act's I-III, but, even if it's just a single set of quests on ONE new planet, it'll be awesome. Also, maybe go back and fix some stuff in the earlier quests (Like Jedi Master Arca Jeth looking NOTHING like an Arkanian.)

#6 More Companion stories.

#7 More stuff relating to The Shroud. At the end of the quest line, it's clear that The Shroud
Spoiler
So, seeing more of him is always nice.

#8 More Legacy Unlocks. As a person with a ton of alts on both sides, and only two bank characters (One for the pub side, and one for the Imp side) I'd love to see a legacy wide unlock for an extra or two extra bank tabs to switch items across my legacy.

#9 More Events. WIth the Rakghoul event returning, and the Gree and Bounty Hunting events going on, maybe add some new events, or bring back the Chevin event (And change the story since the Gree are already in the Galaxy)

#10 New planet arrival cutscenes. With the love that the Oricon and Fleet arrival cutscenes received, I think it's high time for the Devs to go back and remake the arrival cutscenes for the planets in game. (Makeb would be the first I suggest.) And maybe redo the cutscenes when you go to the story specific ships in the game

#11 http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=679732
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
60 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 57 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 60 Marauder, 57 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

iankalo
12.31.2013 , 12:52 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by EzioMessi View Post
You mean LStillWantMySWG don't you? Because "I" has been banned. It's an "L" now.
Yeah , I know mate I heard, he has 4 or 5 different accounts banned. This LStillWantMySWG will be banned too, soon. Ive just wrote a ticket about his cheatings. And Im not alone in this.
English is not my native language Omee Topee!

BurnBacon
01.02.2014 , 04:35 PM | #74
Random person appears*
fix the Guild so you don't lose leadership over stop paying for Subscription. Keep the auto transfer for when leader goes inactive for...4 weeks?

Annoying to lose 3 guilds in 4 months because you forget to pay and it goes to a member who goes crazy with power..deleting the members he hates and stealing all the items, renaming all ranks "Because hes Leader now"
Beware the darkness inside all hearts.

Sangrar
01.02.2014 , 04:38 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by BurnBacon View Post
Random person appears*
fix the Guild so you don't lose leadership over stop paying for Subscription. Keep the auto transfer for when leader goes inactive for...4 weeks?

Annoying to lose 3 guilds in 4 months because you forget to pay and it goes to a member who goes crazy with power..deleting the members he hates and stealing all the items, renaming all ranks "Because hes Leader now"
4 weeks is a little too small, make it 2 months, I got alts I go inbetween while running my guild, sometimes I won't be online on the alt that actually holds the title guildmaster for more than a month at a time.

Also as for the 3 guilds thing, oddly specific, did that happen to you!?!
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Rtrent
01.13.2014 , 03:41 PM | #76
I have to agree bioware needs to back to story with Tor with all of the MMO's coming out this year and the ones that are still about most of the Free per play somehow bioware has to do something make the game interesting. Especially they left to many lose threads the best example has to the Jedi especially with Kira-and as somebody pointed out the voice of the emperor.