Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakghoul Tomorrow ?

Elfa
01.13.2014 , 01:28 PM | #21
It was bound to happen eventually.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Hei_Atzfel
01.13.2014 , 01:31 PM | #22
Well, when I get online later today I'm stacking up on rak vaccines just in case.

Aries_cz
01.13.2014 , 01:46 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Malastare View Post
The Strange Animal Attacks are clearly just lraida attacks being reported by people who don't know how to pronounce 'lraida'. We shouldn't let this distract us from our monthly "We're so happy there aren't any more Rakghouls" party.

By the way, who's bringing the Blue Milk this month? I would, but decided to bring a Sniper Rifle this month, instead.
Bringing blue milk to Alderaan? No thanks, I will stick to the Alderaanian brandy. But I will be sure to attend the "We're so happy there aren't any more Rakghouls" party
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd and Czech Alliance, Red Eclipse
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

Rafaman
01.13.2014 , 01:49 PM | #24
The strange animal attacks could be angry players lashing out because they have to take taxis. I've seen worse tbh.

I, however, have some Rak dna from last time in my cargo which I will now conveniently carry in my bag. That, a Rak vaccine, and I think I'll pull out that old rak pet I keep locked up. It might be time to make an appearance.

OddballEasyEight
01.13.2014 , 01:52 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
The strange animal attacks could be angry players lashing out because they have to take taxis. I've seen worse tbh.

I, however, have some Rak dna from last time in my cargo which I will now conveniently carry in my bag. That, a Rak vaccine, and I think I'll pull out that old rak pet I keep locked up. It might be time to make an appearance.
I think the animal attacks are actually just players lashing out because they can't complain about lack of information any more now that the holidays are over...
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Rafaman
01.13.2014 , 02:07 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
I think the animal attacks are actually just players lashing out because they can't complain about lack of information any more now that the holidays are over...
Well played sir. Well played. lol!