Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Strange Sightings Reported

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Strange Sightings Reported
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Magnusheart
01.13.2014 , 12:39 PM | #11
((Strange Sightings? Is it the "real" Blood Red Lightsaber Crystal? A Hutt Sized Monkey Lizard?? Pazzak card attached to a Trooper Helmet?

Oh Rakghoul Event might be ready. yay. ))

Callaron
01.13.2014 , 12:42 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Our sources have only reported sightings at the moment. Once we have more concrete information we will relay it you. Rest assured we are working around the clock to give you full coverage on this investigation.
Sounds like a good time to perform a final gear check and to load up on some more ammo.
Then we'll have ourselves a good ol' fashioned bug hunt!
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

Malastare
01.13.2014 , 01:03 PM | #13
Ah. Strange Animal Sightings, eh.

Yeah, I've seen this story before. It never ends well.

I know Alderaan is a beautiful planet with lots of people, but... we've only got one option now: Nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

LtGeneralGezlin
01.13.2014 , 01:04 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Callaron View Post
Sounds like a good time to perform a final gear check and to load up on some more ammo.
A bug hunt, you say? I'll bring the Orokeet Hot Wings and lots of Corellian Whisky.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 46 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 53 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

Nydus
01.13.2014 , 01:14 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Callaron View Post
REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING, AND YOU WILL MAKE IT OUT ALIVE!

- Arcada
The Arcada Legacy (Ebon Hawk)
Ord'os (Lvl.55 Sorcerer), Naresa (Lvl.53 Operative), Jagrafess (Lvl.19 Marauder)
Nydus (Lvl.54 Shadow), Toclafane (Lvl.27 Guardian)

Elfa
01.13.2014 , 01:30 PM | #16
The mobs are trying to escape after 2 years of standing in the same place and being attacked by random jerks.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

cashogy_reborn
01.13.2014 , 01:31 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Strange animal attacks have been reported by soldiers serving on Alderaan. An investigation is currently underway.
Could we maybe get some dev posts about fixing the fking game? Like, all the stupid crap on the most buggy PTS build you guys have released yet?

Im not sure if its b/c of the recent holiday, but the last 1-2 months have been a literal dead-zone around here in terms of dev response to player feedback of any kind (unless its RP crap like this).
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Iwipe
01.13.2014 , 01:33 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Yeah, that was a pleasant surprise.
People wanted more heads up last time so i think this announcement is designed to not give anything away but also make people aware that the event is coming soon

CourtneyWoods
01.13.2014 , 01:38 PM | #19 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Reports of animal attacks increasing among Alderaanian forces. Killiks ruled out. Investigations ongoing.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

LtGeneralGezlin
01.13.2014 , 01:41 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
Could we maybe get some dev posts about fixing the fking game? Like, all the stupid crap on the most buggy PTS build you guys have released yet?

Im not sure if its b/c of the recent holiday, but the last 1-2 months have been a literal dead-zone around here in terms of dev response to player feedback of any kind (unless its RP crap like this).
I bet you are barrel of laughs at parties...
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 46 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 53 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.