Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So guys.

ghoul_drool
01.13.2014 , 11:25 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMurdek View Post
i dont pay a sub for content that leaves afterwards
So recurring event don't 'count' as content? Riiight. So, guess you won't be participating tomorrow, then? That's fine. More for me. Already there have been sparse reports of strange creatures attacking people on Alderaan... I wonder what it could be?

DarthMurdek
01.13.2014 , 11:28 AM | #12
Ill participate if the patch doesnt break the game

reacurring events are all fine and dandy but what is the money going to these days.

i dont expect a new planet or operation every month but how about a "look at what we are making give us your opinions" every once and a while.
Sounds like a good opportunity for violence.

TUXs
01.13.2014 , 11:36 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by mrfoughtforever View Post
With attitudes like this, is it any wonder they don't post more often? The community devs are basically setting themselves up for the worst kind of verbal abuse every time they make a post.
Attitudes? No...mine was an observation...yours is an attitude. I don't expect the Devs to post either - I expect the community team (the people hired to be the faces of Bioware to their customers) to do the posting. Excusing their absence because of the feedback from players they may get, is like hiring a bus driver who's afraid to drive.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Elfa
01.13.2014 , 11:49 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ghoul_drool View Post
There's a real big chance the Rakghoul event will be patched in tomorrow, you know that right?
Whats the point, the rewards are all awful rehashes.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

CosmicKat
01.13.2014 , 12:17 PM | #15
It's a corporate thing.

You want to see how to improve and expand a game that had the same core problem TOR had/has (a PC game designed for Console gamers)?

Firaxis did wonders improving and greatly expanding XCOM with their XCOM:Enemy Within expansion. All for a one time cost of $30 (originally, something like $8 on Steam now). All developed with NO monthly sub fee to pay for it.

What did EA do with Sim City? They released a $30 expansion pack to a game that never worked in the first place.

ghoul_drool
01.13.2014 , 12:23 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfa View Post
Whats the point, the rewards are all awful rehashes.
How many hours have some people camped out for Martinique Desler for what was just a 'rehash'? Oh yeah, be sure to press 'pass' next time the Red Sphere drops, too. It's just a rehash, you know.