Strange Sightings Reported

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where on Alderaan? Is it possible to find it now?:o

Or do I need to wait for debrefing?

Our sources have only reported sightings at the moment. Once we have more concrete information we will relay it you. Rest assured we are working around the clock to give you full coverage on this investigation.

Sorry, everyone. That wasn't an animal attack. I had a few too many "Holiday Specials" at the cantina on Alderaan and... well... later that night I got a little too "handsy" with Treek after my speeder ran out of fuel at King's Pass, and she rightfully put me in my place. Sigh.

Not to put down what you're doing here, Courtney - you and the entire Community team do a great job, and your efforts at roleplaying lore are always appreciated - but I really wish this kind of stuff would appear in the actual game. It stinks that, for a game so clearly devoted to story and lore, the community team posting on the forums is the only way we can get story content that fleshes out the game world.

Our sources have only reported sightings at the moment. Once we have more concrete information we will relay it you. Rest assured we are working around the clock to give you full coverage on this investigation.

Sounds like a good time to perform a final gear check and to load up on some more ammo.

Then we'll have ourselves a good ol' fashioned bug hunt! :csw_blaster:

Edited by Callaron

Strange animal attacks have been reported by soldiers serving on Alderaan. An investigation is currently underway.

Could we maybe get some dev posts about fixing the fking game? Like, all the stupid crap on the most buggy PTS build you guys have released yet?

Im not sure if its b/c of the recent holiday, but the last 1-2 months have been a literal dead-zone around here in terms of dev response to player feedback of any kind (unless its RP crap like this).

Edited by cashogy_reborn

Could we maybe get some dev posts about fixing the fking game? Like, all the stupid crap on the most buggy PTS build you guys have released yet?

Im not sure if its b/c of the recent holiday, but the last 1-2 months have been a literal dead-zone around here in terms of dev response to player feedback of any kind (unless its RP crap like this).

I bet you are barrel of laughs at parties...

People wanted more heads up last time so i think this announcement is designed to not give anything away but also make people aware that the event is coming soon :D

There is a good chance that I am in the minority with that.

I fully support a little heads up about new operations, flash points, and things like that.

But something about events feel like they should be unannounced and a surprise (even reoccurring ones can be a surprise by them just appearing and disappearing )

I bet you are barrel of laughs at parties...

Oh Im sorry did I interrupt your RP party? :rolleyes:

Meanwhile the PTS forums have filled up with a crapload of bug reports, many of them out-right game-breaking, and zero dev response to even say "yep we know, working on a fix".

Im just tired of seeing the devs/community reps filling up the dev tracker with this kind of fluff. There have been no meaningful posts about the direction of the game in a very long time.

PS: This is probably the rakghoul event.

Oh Im sorry did I interrupt your RP party? :rolleyes:

Meanwhile the PTS forums have filled up with a crapload of bug reports, many of them out-right game-breaking, and zero dev response to even say "yep we know, working on a fix".

Im just tired of seeing the devs/community reps filling up the dev tracker with this kind of fluff. There have been no meaningful posts about the direction of the game in a very long time.

PS: This is probably the rakghoul event.

Its the PTS. Calm down. We are about a month away from it launching. There is absolutely no reason for the devs to respond saying they know about bug xyz, especially when its on the PTS.

It can be as game breaking as they want it to be because its on the PTS. Learn what that means.

If bugs on the PTS get you that upset you probably shouldn't be on the PTS. The PTS is not meant to be a place where you can experience content before other people, it is a testing area to find these bugs.

I think its kinda cool what they are doing here. I normally get all of my news from Facebook IRL and when something this pops up on my news feed it makes it pretty cool to "Tune in for upcomming reports and updates on the situation"

I really hope to find something in-game when I log in tonight. I have been desperate for the return of the rakghoul event since the first one. I loved it so much and hated when it was gone. still got my mini rak pet and black-green crystal :)

Sightings you say? Be they Kath hounds, Gundarks, or virus-infected former-sentients there is never just one...