Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So guys.

DarthMurdek
01.13.2014 , 09:34 AM | #1
Myself and others have been subscribing to this game for 2 years now and buying CC coins by the dozen.

Meanwhile we have gotten arenas,GSF,makeb and oricon(also a new illum)

so what is next?

you guys either need to hire a pr guy or fire the one you have because you talk less about what you are doing with the game than the ESO devs.
Sounds like a good opportunity for violence.

OddballEasyEight
01.13.2014 , 09:39 AM | #2
Well that might be because ESO is in full PR hype mode...
Compare the amount of info from the ESO devs to the amount of info from the SW:TOR devs prior to launch and you'll see that they are at the same level.

Oh, and nicely downplayed on the "stuff we got" bit..
You know full well that we have gotten more than just the few things you listed.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

tekhiun
01.13.2014 , 09:46 AM | #3
Regardless of what we got so far, most games have been or are being released with much more of what we have now. ESO beta seemed more polished than this game now and so did gw2. Shows the consequences of a bad planned development and release. Bioware is still learning how to manage a mmo. Meanwhile other companies seem to show that they know how to do it already.
Star Wars: Attack of the Cartel.

TUXs
01.13.2014 , 09:52 AM | #4
Yes they do. Their communication is terrible...but it always has been. This isn't the longest streak we've seen.

The forums reflect their management. When the employees charged with community duties don't care about their own game, the players don't care.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here [FREE server transfer being a key perk!!])

mrfoughtforever
01.13.2014 , 10:04 AM | #5
Someone once said...

Quote:
I think a better thread name would be "i need to go outside" mister ive played this for hundreds of hours.

ghoul_drool
01.13.2014 , 10:14 AM | #6
There's a real big chance the Rakghoul event will be patched in tomorrow, you know that right?

Andryah
01.13.2014 , 10:21 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMurdek View Post
You guys either need to hire a pr guy or fire the one you have because you talk less about what you are doing with the game than the ESO devs.
You know.. if you want to make an apples to apples comparison, it needs to be pre-launch PR vs pre-launch PR.

In which case, SWTOR was much more hyped (by everyone, including players) pre-launch.

Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMurdek View Post
Myself and others have been subscribing to this game for 2 years now and buying CC coins by the dozen.
Completely irrelevant to your attack thread directed toward the Bioware team.
I'm back..... in advance of KotFE.

BadOrb
01.13.2014 , 11:03 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Yes they do. Their communication is terrible...but it always has been. This isn't the longest streak we've seen.

The forums reflect their management. When the employees charged with community duties don't care about their own game, the players don't care.
Well at the start of this games life they did communicate but after ranked wz's got dropped a few hours before a patch went live they then stopped communicating and I don't blame them at all.

Then they gave us a summer and a winter roadmap for the past 6-8 months of content , which still hasn't finished.

Now they have given us an insider video telling us that the rakghoul plague is returning mid Jan.

So I'm not really sure what forum you and the OP are reading , it certainly isn't this one.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

mrfoughtforever
01.13.2014 , 11:07 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post

With attitudes like this, is it any wonder they don't post more often? The community devs are basically setting themselves up for the worst kind of verbal abuse every time they make a post.

DarthMurdek
01.13.2014 , 11:16 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ghoul_drool View Post
There's a real big chance the Rakghoul event will be patched in tomorrow, you know that right?

i dont pay a sub for content that leaves afterwards

if i want that ill play guild wars which somehow manages to produce more content with no subs
Sounds like a good opportunity for violence.