Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Leveling - Vengeance vs Immortal

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
Leveling - Vengeance vs Immortal

GlenFletcher
01.13.2014 , 06:36 AM | #11
Just been leveling my jugg and here is my opinion.
Vengeance sucks up to about level 22. Only once you have enough talent points to reach unstoppable is it worth using for general pve.
Before that damage is to low and our defence to week in my opinion.
I spent 2 points for the 20% damage bonus to smash and then leveled to about 25 in immortal.
I was tempted to stay immortal untill I had enough talent for impale in the vengeance tree but I made the swap when I had enough for unstoppable and it's been pretty good.
I do think immortal has an advantage for soloing elites but the vengeance in general is much quicker at dropping groups witch makes up 90% of the PVE experience I have come across.
I'm just about to hit 30.

WittyLogin
01.13.2014 , 07:47 AM | #12
Spent the weekend as Vengeance and never looked back. Burned through the 20's and hit 32 last night. Life is much easier after getting Impale, Vette and I just tear through PVE.

I agree that Rage or Immortal would probably be easier until the 20's, but I am still impressed with the DPS in PVE and PVP. I know it's been stated and restated, but I cannot help but smile each time I watch someone in PVP blow their Flashbang, AOE KB, or stun of choice as my Ravage chews them up.

For any doubters, it's worth visiting this spec at least for leveling and low level PVP, I won't speak of end game until I get there.