Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Levelling up Crew Skills Question.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Levelling up Crew Skills Question.

Wolfhammer
12.23.2011 , 05:26 AM | #1
Hi there,
I've just got my companion and arrived on Coruscant after choosing Arti, Treasure and Archaeology on the station.

My question is, how often should I re-visit the skills respective trainers to learn new stuff please?

I see my skill increases by 1 for every mission done (not sure if that will flatten out later), so go check trainer every 20 points or similar??

Thanks.
Tare Cul-utaan- Republic Sage of the Shaltin Tunnels

We dont stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing !!

Darzil
12.23.2011 , 05:28 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfhammer View Post
Hi there,
I've just got my companion and arrived on Coruscant after choosing Arti, Treasure and Archaeology on the station.

My question is, how often should I re-visit the skills respective trainers to learn new stuff please?

I see my skill increases by 1 for every mission done (not sure if that will flatten out later), so go check trainer every 20 points or similar??

Thanks.
It varies a bit, use show all rather than show trainable to see what's coming up.

You get 0, 1 or 2 points per mission depending on your skill level and the skill level of the items you are making / missions you are doing.

Wolfhammer
12.24.2011 , 07:33 AM | #3
Good info, thanks for the reply.
Tare Cul-utaan- Republic Sage of the Shaltin Tunnels

We dont stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing !!

lightspeed
12.24.2011 , 07:52 AM | #4
starting out you should see your skills/missions increment by 2 as all of them will be orange to you. As you level higher the old missions will start being worth less and less.

In general it seems like every 20 levels you get new schematics even though some times it will be 10.
Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything. JH