Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scheduled Maintenance: January 14th

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance: January 14th
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ServerDroid
01.10.2014 , 04:57 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
On January 14th, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.5.2 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday, January 14th, 2014
Duration: 5 hours
Time: 2AM PST (10AM GMT) - 7AM PST (3PM GMT)

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Alyssis
01.10.2014 , 05:37 PM | #2
So.. Patch notes?

Just kidding..! I know that we can expect them on monday, evening to night, for europe at least!

But could you tell us if the cartel pack will go live on tuesday, or someday next week? I really cant wait for that awesome pack to come out!

Well.. i can wait ofc, i just dont want to..!§ Still have to tho, but.. knowing when it comes makes it easier!

Apophis_
01.10.2014 , 05:51 PM | #3
New Rakghoul event? They said in new Insider that we will get it in mid-January.
Three mains: Thimburd (Guardian Tank) | Drobinka (Sage DPS) | Thimi (Scoundrel Healer)
Soulwaker Legacy in <Hoth Beaches> private guild (me + irl friends) on ToFN server
Living Legend, Founder, Wing Commander, S-1 All-Star
I love PvP. I love Star Wars. I love the Old Republic era.

Suntaru
01.11.2014 , 02:07 AM | #4
Usually this time of the month is the Bounty Hunter Week. I expect that to happen and for myself, I hate the Rakghoul Event. If that event comes back, when the Event is over they need to make all leftover items disabled until the next event

Aries_cz
01.11.2014 , 03:30 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Suntaru View Post
Usually this time of the month is the Bounty Hunter Week. I expect that to happen and for myself, I hate the Rakghoul Event. If that event comes back, when the Event is over they need to make all leftover items disabled until the next event
This Rakghoul event is completely different, just so you know.
Am I to assume you disliked people exploding with plague months after it ended?
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU-PvP)
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos

Sangrar
01.11.2014 , 01:18 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ServerDroid View Post
On January 14th, all game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Game Update 2.5.2 will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Tuesday, January 14th, 2014
Duration: 5 hours
Time: 2AM PST (9AM GMT) - 7AM PST (2PM GMT)

During maintenance, all updates and additional information will be posted on our Twitter account.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.
yo mod over here!!!

Your twitter link is broken.
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

DarthVengeant
01.11.2014 , 03:30 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Suntaru View Post
Than don't do it (even though it's a totally new event). Let others who like it do it. It doesn't effect your life. Simple.

Darth_Wicked
01.12.2014 , 01:29 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVengeant View Post
Than don't do it (even though it's a totally new event). Let others who like it do it. It doesn't effect your life. Simple.
Yep.
Click here for FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Leftenant Davrill elaborates on his strategy
The battle for Balmorra can only be won with blood, sweat and tears: our sweat, their blood and tears.

Akuro_Sithblade
01.12.2014 , 04:05 PM | #9
It appears that your Twitter link is giving the address of http://"http//www.twitter.com/swotr instead of http//www.twitter.com/swtor here's some help with a corrected link Twitter. I think it did it because of the way the Link button works it auto fills the http:// part for you.

Have a good day and may the Force give you Strength

CrazyMcGee
01.13.2014 , 12:26 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Apophis_ View Post
New Rakghoul event? They said in new Insider that we will get it in mid-January.
5 hours... it's got to be something pretty big