Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jaesa Willsaam and Lord Scourge Crew Member Update

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Jaesa Willsaam and Lord Scourge Crew Member Update
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
01.10.2014 , 03:07 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey Starfighters!

I've seen a number of posts and questions about this, and I wanted to swoop in (okay, no more flight puns, they're just not working) and let you all know that Jaesa Willsaam and Lord Scourge will be available to all classes of their respective factions in Game Update 2.6.

-tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Armonddd
01.10.2014 , 03:21 PM | #2
ermagerd thanks for the update

Slightly related question - given the discrepancy in usefulness between Republic and Imperial crew members (Imperials have no options similar to Nadia Grell, for example), can we expect an update at some point that makes the passives and actives more customizable? (I will also admit that I would love to hear Blizz as my copilot, but I just can't justify using him.)
Space Ace of <Death Squadron>, <Black Squadron>, <Eclipse Squadron>, and <solo da>

Sangrar
01.10.2014 , 03:21 PM | #3
ok thanks, also, do companions in the hangar window still not have eyebrows or did they fix that already?
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preffered and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE to prove it's legit

DanNV
01.10.2014 , 03:30 PM | #4
Thank you for the update.
REGULATORS

Dormancy
01.10.2014 , 04:12 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey Starfighters!

I've seen a number of posts and questions about this, and I wanted to swoop in (okay, no more flight puns, they're just not working) and let you all know that Jaesa Willsaam and Lord Scourge will be available to all classes of their respective factions in Game Update 2.6.

-tait
Thank you. Posts like these restore my faith in this game and make the subscription worth it.

Verain
01.12.2014 , 03:55 AM | #6
Good to hear. Jaesa in particular is important for Empire.

Lazycrane
01.12.2014 , 06:02 AM | #7
Yay! I saved up enough fleet comms so I will be ready for my Wing Commander title as soon as 2.6 hits!

Thanks!

Zoom_VI
01.12.2014 , 12:47 PM | #8
Question: Does Jeasa have different dialogue depending on whether she is LS or DS? I used LS jeasa on the 2.5 PTS found her boring but now that unlocked my DS jeasa on my marauder I wonder if she is better. Granted DS might be too much - I still get creeped out by the DS constant remarks about blood.

Sorry to derail the thread.
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

RaithHarth
02.10.2014 , 03:38 PM | #9
I'm happy about the Jaesa Willsaam's fix, however why is it that you are able to unlock her twice?

With that being said it seems Lt Pierce hasn't been acquired on my GSF legacy, even though I unlocked him on my galactic starfighter map.

Will this fix be addressed too?
Don't start the Revolution without me

PVP officer of Saberwing on Ebon Hawk

dailus
02.11.2014 , 08:09 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by RaithHarth View Post
I'm happy about the Jaesa Willsaam's fix, however why is it that you are able to unlock her twice?

With that being said it seems Lt Pierce hasn't been acquired on my GSF legacy, even though I unlocked him on my galactic starfighter map.

Will this fix be addressed too?
I have this same problem with Treek. I unlocked her as a flight compaion, but not in the ground game and she does not show up as unlocked on my GSF legacy page.
DAILUS: MEMBER
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread