Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Weekly Community Live Stream!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
New Weekly Community Live Stream!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dedrayge
01.09.2014 , 07:54 PM | #21
Oh and the combat team definitely needs to.partake in this stream. In fact, someone should make them and have them play on Pot5. They also must play as a DPS sorc and possibly a merc and vengeance jugg.

My assassin wants to say hi.
No plans for PvP...So, I have no plans to invest anymore money into this game.

Waiting for Wildstar

BooBoy
01.09.2014 , 08:28 PM | #22
we should make him play merc heals... or opertive dmg

EzioMessi
01.09.2014 , 08:41 PM | #23
Just to clarify, does Eric have level 55 players on all servers? Or is he rolling a newbie for every stream?

Or does he have some "Developer buff" that lets him roll a fully geared 55 char right off the bat?
Jung Ma - The Assassino Legacy <Dark Legion Empire>
Aetios - Level 55 Sentinel

Aries_cz
01.10.2014 , 03:48 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by EzioMessi View Post
Just to clarify, does Eric have level 55 players on all servers? Or is he rolling a newbie for every stream?

Or does he have some "Developer buff" that lets him roll a fully geared 55 char right off the bat?
I think that they can easily insert a character BWMusco with all the top gear into the game
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU-PvP)
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

darkslider
01.10.2014 , 06:30 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Half of the stream trying to protect me, the other half trying to kill me. That could be fun

-eric
eric will bring back open world pvp to swtor ;-)
Das Agoni Vermächtnis
T3-M4

Anyalia Agoni [Mercenary - Heal ]
Bizzya Agoni [Marauder - Anhilation ]

Shoraan
01.10.2014 , 08:30 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by darkslider View Post
eric will bring back open world pvp to swtor ;-)
Hehe, that sounds almost like "He will bring balance to the Force." Now if I could just remember where I heard that...

I look forward to watching this, but then I can't play at the same time. Oh dear, the choices we have to make.

EricMusco
01.10.2014 , 09:12 AM | #27 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by EzioMessi View Post

Good question! I will be playing from level 1 from scratch with no "special" help. I am just starting a new character on a new account to play with everyone! I will continue to play that character every week so folks can follow the journey from 1-55.

There is no "developer buff"

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Saito_Hiraga
01.10.2014 , 09:48 AM | #28
Good question! I will be playing from level 1 from scratch with no "special" help. I am just starting a new character on a new account to play with everyone! I will continue to play that character every week so folks can follow the journey from 1-55.

-eric
Oh are you going to tell everyone who is that character you are going to play with? or you will be that mysterious man just arriving on Tython/Korriban/Ord Mantell/Hutta? ^^

BTW what server are you going to play at?...

Please! *waves hand* You want to play on Jung Ma

SomeJagoff
01.10.2014 , 09:53 AM | #29

-eric
Thats pretty cruel....Come on Devs!! Give Musco the level up box from the PTS!!!

kimdante
01.10.2014 , 10:34 AM | #30

-eric
As a F2P, preferred or sub status? I wonder if Eric will be using Rocket Boost and have Speeder piloting I with a pimped out speeder?