Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do I reset my talent points?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
How do I reset my talent points?

Seaxneat
12.23.2011 , 02:16 PM | #1
Is it even possible? Will I be stuck with an on the fly healing spec forever? Anyone I ask just says i have to talk to my Class trainer but all I find there is the option to buy new base class and AC abilities and a scroll bar. absolutely NOTHING else.

Rheinland
12.23.2011 , 11:28 PM | #2
Anyone know this as I'm also interested in finding out?

MorbidAri
12.23.2011 , 11:30 PM | #3
Your looking for a class mentor (maybe wrong?). I know empire has one on Dromand Kas. Republic I have no idea, but it's safe to assume it's on their capital world.
On Dromand, the guy is near the crew skill trainers. If someone could post where the republic's is that would be great.

Raideag
12.24.2011 , 04:42 AM | #4
For republic there is a Vendor on Carnick Space Station (Republic Fleet) that lets you reset your talent points. LOL, i used it once because since beta the Gunnery tree for the Commando was on the far right. So I had been placing all my points into Assult and went DOH!

First time I used it cost me nothing, though realize this person does not rest your advanced class selection just your talent points.
The Wampas Legacy - lvl 50 - Jedi Covenant
Genla (50) Ossktini (50) Aldius (50) Dodman (50) Senturi (50) Maffis (50)
Raideag (50) Osskto (50)

Eternalnight
12.24.2011 , 07:11 AM | #5
There is also one in Coruscant, in the trade area under senate plaza, just next to the auction guy