Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Weekly Community Live Stream!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
New Weekly Community Live Stream!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Callaron
01.09.2014 , 03:02 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Elminster_cs View Post
For sure at these hours it's not an eu one
The times listed come down to 10-12 PM CET if I'm not mistaken; that's not too bad considering it'll take place on a friday.

Quote: Originally Posted by Glzmo View Post
Will you also engage in social roleplay? In any case, It would be awfully nice if you did a "Let's roleplay" on a Roleplay server some time (and yeah, I know it isn't that easy without chat bubbles to do that, especially for a stream so people can follow your roleplay conversations with other players easier, but it's worth a shot anyway - the other aspects of the game are getting enough coverage as it is anyhow)!
It would also be a gigantic troll bait. (even more so than regular RP)
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

eartharioch
01.09.2014 , 03:09 PM | #12
There's only one RP-PVP server (Jung Ma)...seems to me it would be logical to pick that, in order to be able to showcase/participate in the maximum number of swtor activities. And it has a pretty low pop, so could best absorb (most use) any influx of new characters rolled by ppl wanting to play on the dev server.
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!

Aikion
01.09.2014 , 03:37 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Haven't decided on a server yet, I will let the stream help me decide! Actually the stream will help me decide many things, class, dark or light side, etc. To your second question, I highly encourage mocking me when I fail

-eric
You know they're going to pick a PvP server for you. I can't even imagine the bounties they would put on your head.

The Shadowlands would be much safer.
aikiwoce
Jeddit - r/swtor

LegoUniverseBC
01.09.2014 , 03:49 PM | #14
Awesome! You know what would make it even better? If you gave away some Taun Fawn codes during the stream.
Anyways, can't wait for this, it really brings the community together.

EricMusco
01.09.2014 , 04:46 PM | #15 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Aikion View Post
You know they're going to pick a PvP server for you. I can't even imagine the bounties they would put on your head.

The Shadowlands would be much safer.
Half of the stream trying to protect me, the other half trying to kill me. That could be fun

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

kimdante
01.09.2014 , 04:58 PM | #16
Excited to watch the stream, Eric. Would love to see you guys make an appearance on Jung Ma!

EzioMessi
01.09.2014 , 06:02 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by kimdante View Post
Excited to watch the stream, Eric. Would love to see you guys make an appearance on Jung Ma!
Yes please. Jung Ma would be nice. If you do come to Jung Ma, I'll be placing a bounty on your head for my guild.

(Or you could roll a Pub and I'll tell them to look out for your ship and be your wingmen. )
Jung Ma - The Assassino Legacy <Dark Legion Empire>
Aetios - Level 55 Sentinel

eartharioch
01.09.2014 , 06:44 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Half of the stream trying to protect me, the other half trying to kill me. That could be fun

-eric
Lol @ 50/50 split

Seriously, when I played on Jung Ma, there were some awesome OW-PVP events with player-established goals including protecting/attacking key figures of the opposing team...if Eric ran in front of some ppl on the other faction, I'd expect him to get shot at, but organized (nonconsensual) hunting would be just as "classy" as a bunch of 55s following lowbies around.

That said, this could easily be Eric's character in a game of Yellow-Clearance Hutt-ball Blues
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!

Dedrayge
01.09.2014 , 06:47 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by NRN_Hawk View Post
For warzones I strongly recommend Prophecy of the Five. Everyone knows we're the #1 PVP server.

I bet you could even join our leveling guild, so you have enough people mocking you when you mess up. ^^
Yes, he should definitely come to Pot5...Then we can show the world this game's wonderful stealth mechanics as he tries to leave the spaceports.
No plans for PvP...So, I have no plans to invest anymore money into this game.

Waiting for Wildstar

JediMasterSLC
01.09.2014 , 07:11 PM | #20
You definitely should play on POT5 or the Bastion.