Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kolto Tank/Carbonite Chamber/Chair/Remote Ship do not regen energy.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Kolto Tank/Carbonite Chamber/Chair/Remote Ship do not regen energy.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Never_Hesitate
11.21.2013 , 07:42 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Glower View Post
New [COLOR="Red"]How is hard to attach ONE identical script/rule/whatever on ALL regen items/toys? This is a Rocket Science for Bioware programmers? /facepalm
It probably is one script but because of the change in the ammo (2.0) it is somehow excluded.
waiting for ...

Glower
11.21.2013 , 08:48 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
It probably is one script but because of the change in the ammo (2.0) it is somehow excluded.
No, cuz now we have Life day orb on 15 sec, but with old (10sec) amount of restored health.

Wait.. but maybe you right and wrong values in database + wrong links to scripts = Bioware's "good job".
SWTOR goes F2P; 2014 PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)
2014 cantina, A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
2016 livestream: "RNG is exciting"; Summer 2018 PvP changes - finally, Bioware delivers...

The_Duck
11.22.2013 , 11:00 AM | #23
bump - various stuff like KOlto Tank, Carbonite Chamber not reducing heat for my Arsenal Merc.
- The Duck

CQElaina
01.07.2014 , 02:42 AM | #24
Just spent $1,000,000 credits to buy one and $5 in Cartel Coins to unlock it.

Doesn't vent heat on my Bounty Hunter (low level, spec undecided). Haven't tried with other toons yet. Will update as appropriate.

Don't know why I'm not surprised that almost a year on the Cartel Market and this still hasn't been fixed. So bumping.

TaitWatson
01.08.2014 , 10:41 AM | #25 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that with patch 2.5.2 the Remote Control Starship, Gree Digitizer Cube, and Camping will all properly lower heat and regenerate ammo for Bounty Hunters and Troopers.

Thank you all for the information you provided regarding this!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Evuo
01.08.2014 , 11:09 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that with patch 2.5.2 the Remote Control Starship, Gree Digitizer Cube, and Camping will all properly lower heat and regenerate ammo for Bounty Hunters and Troopers.

The Mirialian racial, Focusing Ritual, is bugged and does not regenerate ammo either.

Glower
01.08.2014 , 11:13 AM | #27
Hey everyone!

Hm... Only these three? How about all bugged items?
SWTOR goes F2P; 2014 PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)
2014 cantina, A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
2016 livestream: "RNG is exciting"; Summer 2018 PvP changes - finally, Bioware delivers...

tanktest
01.08.2014 , 11:17 AM | #28
From time to time none of them work right on my force users the way i get around it is stop using it then re use it , and its been happen sense a few patches back.

and i also found if i re use any of them on any of my tech ( energy) users they work .

It's not just the tech ( energy ) user ....

MillionsKNives
01.08.2014 , 12:13 PM | #29
Hey everyone!

What about the rest?

BrianAC
01.08.2014 , 12:53 PM | #30
What about the quick travel terminal on oricon? Resets every time I come to the planet