Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My Lhosan Manta has turned bronze

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
My Lhosan Manta has turned bronze

CrazyMcGee
01.02.2014 , 06:35 PM | #1
As title says. It's supposed to be black and is black in the preview window. It's always been black. Now when I mount, it's bronze. Anyone else having this problem??

Sangrar
01.02.2014 , 07:06 PM | #2
no that's very strange I was on mine just today with no problem
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

CrazyMcGee
01.02.2014 , 08:04 PM | #3
I'm on low graphics settings, but I don't know if that should actually change the colour?

EDIT: Huh, it fixed itself. Something about the sun's rays in Voss??

Gwena
01.02.2014 , 08:25 PM | #4
I've used this mount for quite awhile and the color seems to be more sensitive to the lighting/environment conditions than other mounts I use. Mine was a rather fetching shade of magenta in parts of Nar Shaddaa.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Bstr
01.07.2014 , 10:13 AM | #5
Sounds like missing texture files. Magenta and bronze are two of the placeholder texture files that the game will put in if the textures are missing.

Try a forced repair (do all steps 1-3, stopping after each step to see if the problem is fixed):
http://republicshammer.swtorhost.com....php?t=9864197
Bobuster: Sab. Guns. Robcase: Seer Sage Jr An'val: Def. Guard. ShepardCmd: S.S. Vang.
Bosat'ta: Bodyguard Merc. Bophia: Anni. Maurader Borbend: Med. Op.
<Republic's Hammer> <Reformation> Jung-Ma Server

CrazyMcGee
01.07.2014 , 05:12 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Bstr View Post
Sounds like missing texture files. Magenta and bronze are two of the placeholder texture files that the game will put in if the textures are missing.

Try a forced repair (do all steps 1-3, stopping after each step to see if the problem is fixed):
http://republicshammer.swtorhost.com....php?t=9864197
Nope, it's as Gwena said, it's the lighting on different planets. My Lhosan Manta is black again, but one of my other Lhosans has got bronze bits on Voss too.