Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(Spoiler!) Does 'Darth Malgus' Die?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
(Spoiler!) Does 'Darth Malgus' Die?

harleyandsmokey
01.05.2014 , 01:23 PM | #41
So if Darth Malgus is alive then wouldn't Palpatine be alive
|Darkness| Jedi Covenant
Vainele 55 Scoundrel
Ariein 27 Sniper | Seyrith 41 Juggernuat | Tholiran 21 Powertech

iprovoast
01.12.2014 , 03:59 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by harleyandsmokey View Post
So if Darth Malgus is alive then wouldn't Palpatine be alive
Palpatine's body died during his skydive in the Death Star, but he transferred his essence into a clone. Queue Dark Empire and all those shenanigans, he is eventually bound to a jedi and defeated once and for all.

BlaidR
07.21.2015 , 03:46 PM | #43
I think there was rumours in the recent Comic Con, that he survived. But this is just hearsay.

kaczuszka
07.24.2015 , 06:57 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by BlaidR View Post
I think there was rumours in the recent Comic Con, that he survived. But this is just hearsay.
Yeah I've read some rumours about it too now it got me wondering what will Malgus be like if he truly survived? Would he help us fight the Eternal Empire? Or seize the opportunity and start gathering his forces once again.
peace is a lie there is only passion through passion I gain strength through strength I gain power through power I gain victory through victory my chains are broken the force shall free me

hanebuch
07.24.2015 , 07:42 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by BlaidR View Post
They showed cut content from the kotfe trailer at the comic con. In th cut content you can see how the siblings bring darth malgus frozen in carbonite to their father. The scene was deleted from the trailer, so he could still be death. Here is the post with the video.
another referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/lNKTTC

SithKoriandr
07.24.2015 , 08:56 AM | #46
I just ran False Emperor again the other day, if he's not dead, something's wrong. I find it hard to believe my character didn't make sure he was dead when she killed him.

Though, I will grant that it could have been a clone.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

kaczuszka
07.24.2015 , 09:09 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
I just ran False Emperor again the other day, if he's not dead, something's wrong. I find it hard to believe my character didn't make sure he was dead when she killed him.

Though, I will grant that it could have been a clone.
Well the way the fight was supposed to end was him falling into the reactor (I guess it was a reactor) and we should all know by now that falling into a reactor in Star Wars does not kill you especially when you're a sith. (Sidious and Maul)
peace is a lie there is only passion through passion I gain strength through strength I gain power through power I gain victory through victory my chains are broken the force shall free me

Kitelol
07.24.2015 , 12:43 PM | #48
No, that's actually Kephess in carbonite, not Malgus.