Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition.

Hyperthron
12.24.2011 , 05:54 AM | #1
Hello, i have activated Swtor digital deluxe edition. Now i love this game and i plan to buy collectors edition from eBay. The quesiton is :

Can i activate new collectors edition code on the same account with already actrivated deluxe edition code and get all in-game things from collectors edition ?

Merry Christmas.!

Slurmez
12.24.2011 , 05:58 AM | #2
I beleive so but dont quote me on that, just so you know the CE edition gets you a shop with nothing in it but social armour only light armoured classes could benefit from and that it. I have the CE edition but I wouldnt spend another $150 on top of the DDE peronally

Elysion
12.24.2011 , 05:58 AM | #3
Theoretically yes, you are supposed to be able to, but i know someone with DDE and CE who is not getting the CE items at all.

Im not sure if this ties into the problem some people are having with just not getting CE/DDE items, or if its a seperate issue.

jdi_knght
12.24.2011 , 06:01 AM | #4
I went from a digital standard edition to the CE (CE shipped late and I wanted to keep playing so I bought a SE to hold me over). Logged out of the game, entered the CE code on the site, and got my CE items when I logged back in. Also got the additional 30 days game time applied to the account.

It's an expensive way to go obviously, but it did work in my case.