Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

sofiebear
12.30.2013 , 06:20 PM | #911
Big shout out to everyone who queued for solo-ranked today! It was popping pretty much all afternoon and was a ton of fun!
sedona. rosarie.
rosale.

CadeStive
12.30.2013 , 10:57 PM | #912
Shout out to my self. /funky
-Vixerus- |The Kavar Legacy| -Vixere'n-

_Miriya_
01.01.2014 , 07:00 AM | #913
Nice matches on New Years's Eve! A lot of fun. Or was I drunk? I wish you all a very Happy New Year... BLAH BLAH
Also, a shout out to <Gods of War>, hope to see you around a little more
No me los banco
Si me dieran una moneda por cada gansada que dicen acá tendría toda la tarasca del mundo
MEFÏSTO

WeadonismyMaster
01.03.2014 , 09:00 PM | #914
Lots of really good solo imp ranked today!

Prisoner
01.05.2014 , 10:34 AM | #915
I had the most entertaining voidstar game this morning, so I need to make a few shout outs. Shout out to Sarale, Dimitrios, Dansully, Isadora, and Aspen for a very well played game even when we were down to six on our team. A shout out to Dirk for joining us just in time in the second half and saving our bacon with your guard. And a shout out to Malice in Wonderland's amazing healer gank squad + Ulliam for being such a tough and fun team to play against. <3

But an extra special shout out to the Republic player who, after QQing about imaginary imperial cheating, hacking and conspiracy theories, rage quit the same Voidstar game three times. I especially love how you zoned in for the fourth time at the end just in time to get credit for a hard-fought win that you had absolutely no part in making happen. I haven't been that amused by a player's sillyness in a long, long time.

kloma
01.05.2014 , 11:40 AM | #916
there's a malice in wonderland gank squad? the bastards

Prisoner
01.05.2014 , 11:51 AM | #917
I'm sure you would know nothing about that good sir...

Kormad
01.05.2014 , 12:02 PM | #918
Quote: Originally Posted by Prisoner View Post
But an extra special shout out to the Republic player who, after QQing about imaginary imperial cheating, hacking and conspiracy theories, rage quit the same Voidstar game three times. I especially love how you zoned in for the fourth time at the end just in time to get credit for a hard-fought win that you had absolutely no part in making happen. I haven't been that amused by a player's sillyness in a long, long time.
I've come to expect nothing less from them.
Guerrilla
Rilana | Courmac | Avnen | Valkyrus | Snuggies

Azurestone
01.05.2014 , 04:20 PM | #919
Edited
Rdps and support role lover!
Never forget, 3.0 Force Storm with God Mode toggled on

wadecounty
01.05.2014 , 04:24 PM | #920
Now I really wanna know who this guy is!

Also good to see Sarale get some recognition, she's an absolute beast on all her characters and actually solo queues quite a bit.
Kandel - Juggernaut Kaelden - Guardian
Nyeetra - Assassin Milarra - Sage
Lendros - Mercenary Jakor - Vanguard
Iseline - Operative Lysandere - Gunslinger