Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

These raids, or operations, will they live up to the old raids of WoW?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
These raids, or operations, will they live up to the old raids of WoW?

ShreddedRocks
12.24.2011 , 02:23 AM | #1
Was a big fan of WoW, i can truthfully say i was addicted to it for 3 years of my life. Eventually reached top 2nd warrior tank on the server couple weeks into cataclysm, eventually made it to 9/12, but i loved raiding and the tanking and PvE. Will these swtor raids live up to the fun and excitement that made WoW so incredibly at end-game levels?

yes possibly repost..

Vallikor
12.24.2011 , 05:42 AM | #2
My guild just did Flashpoint: Hammer Station. let me be the first to say that I am level 19, and i have had more fun in that Flashpoint than i have had fun in WoW in like the past two years, and i played wow at a high raid level, and a semi decent pvp level. for those who say wow is better is honestly tunnel visioned due to the 6 million boars they have had to kill.

Hammer station is a rediculous instance and was well worth the 6 wipes it took for me and my guild to clear the last boss. it feels like vanilla wow again, BUT ON STEROIDS.
"What's the best way to find another bounty hunter?"
"Think like him?"
"No. You hire him."
-Boba Fett

Shadowcatra
12.24.2011 , 05:46 AM | #3
I just got to 50 (had Early Access) and I've done most of the Flashpoints. Every one of them was challenging to some degree. Some had easier fights like the tank and spank while others, like Hammer Station and War Games, were much much harder. I am really looking forward to the Operations once my guildmates get up to cap as well.