Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just wanted to say this

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Just wanted to say this

kalibri
12.24.2011 , 04:43 AM | #1
Empire, I feel pity for you!

Seriously, you have way too many SIs and BHs. Every warzone I enter there must be at least 5 SIs (usually 1-2 Sins and the rest DPS specced Sorcs - LOL) and 1-2 BHs.

Oh man, I can't even begin to imagine the waves of QQ when SIs will be nerfed to the ground!

And another thing, how's Huttball SIs vs SIs ? Hahaha

Polly_Pocket
12.24.2011 , 04:45 AM | #2
This thread does make me smile a bit. The wailing will be massive.

Bullsith
12.24.2011 , 04:47 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Polly_Pocket View Post
This thread does make me smile a bit. The wailing will be massive.
Makes me smile too, cause for all those SI and BHs there are just as many JC and Troopers, so nerfing one class means it's mirror gets the stick too. So the tears won't only be flowing from the empire.
Choices need to matter! If I die I need to live with it. Hardcore!

AdamHDMI
12.24.2011 , 04:48 AM | #4
Agreed. The forums are going to be a mess when the nurf hammer hits.
The Legendary Orange Pixel

Polly_Pocket
12.24.2011 , 04:48 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Bullsith View Post
Makes me smile too, cause for all those SI and BHs there are just as many JC and Troopers, so nerfing one class means it's mirror gets the stick too. So the tears won't only be flowing from the empire.
You think there are an equal # of people playing troopers and JC's on republic?

LoL.

DwaneDibbley
12.24.2011 , 05:24 AM | #6
And another sorc qq thread, weird i never seen consular qq thread (well theres one where silly consular qq about inquisitors OP). And Troopers are more OP then BH imho.

Lerdoc
12.24.2011 , 05:26 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DwaneDibbley View Post
And another sorc qq thread, weird i never seen consular qq thread (well theres one where silly consular qq about inquisitors OP). And Troopers are more OP then BH imho.
Might be because 80% of all empire classes are sorcs and consulars are rare in comparison and they ones that are there are healers then DDs.

Mortal_Sword
12.24.2011 , 05:28 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DwaneDibbley View Post
Your opinion is wrong.

Not enough Consulars in game to know if they are OP, they all rolled Sith Inq because they KNOW they are OP.
Ammanas <Onward>
Jedi Shadow - Mind Trick

Mortal_Sword
12.24.2011 , 05:30 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Lerdoc View Post
Might be because 80% of all empire classes are sorcs and consulars are rare in comparison and they ones that are there are healers then DDs.
Empire only has two classes, Sorc and BH right?

BW should probably see about catching them up to Republic geez.
Ammanas <Onward>
Jedi Shadow - Mind Trick

Tzaz
12.24.2011 , 05:32 AM | #10
Right now healing classes are WAY TOO OVERPOWERED. Especially against JK/SW. They do equal damage and can spam heals faster than your interrupt CD. Its freaking ridiculous!

2 times I tried to kill this freaking JC and he stomped me every time because he could out-heal the damage and my interrupt CDs suck horribly. 3 interrupts, 2 with 1 minute cds, and 1 that stops that spell for 4 seconds but has a 8 second cd.

JK/SW need to get the healing warriors in WoW get. We're so freaking gimped.

I was 2100+ rated Arms warrior so it isn't like I don't know what I'm doing either.
[/7777777777[<Θ>]{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)