New ideas for PVE

Droidist

Hi,

Well Star Fighter is out, and I guess it's good for PVP and I hope you PVPers are enjoying it.

I was just wondering what might be coming our way for PVE content. I figure quite a lot as they must be making a killing with the Cartel Market.

- New profession - hopefully droid maker... making our own companions (or selling them on the GTN) would be cool.

- Bar(s) where we could pick up new companions - yep this could be good :-)

- New planets with lots of PVE content. Solo and group.

- New ways to level on above said planets so leveling an alt would be refreshing and not regrinding.

- PVE "off the rails" space content with player or capital ships.

- A monthly release of new PVE content. Keep it coming.

That's about it. Any other new ideas?

Cheers!

Hopefully everyone had a relaxing holiday of some sort or another lately.

Hi,

Well Star Fighter is out, and I guess it's good for PVP and I hope you PVPers are enjoying it.

I was just wondering what might be coming our way for PVE content. I figure quite a lot as they must be making a killing with the Cartel Market.

- New profession - hopefully droid maker... making our own companions (or selling them on the GTN) would be cool.

- Bar(s) where we could pick up new companions - yep this could be good :-)

- New planets with lots of PVE content. Solo and group.

- New ways to level on above said planets so leveling an alt would be refreshing and not regrinding.

- PVE "off the rails" space content with player or capital ships.

- A monthly release of new PVE content. Keep it coming.

That's about it. Any other new ideas?

Cheers!

Hopefully everyone had a relaxing holiday of some sort or another lately.

I want Kashyyk!!

Also, that build-a-companion thing is genious, though I don't know how many people want another droid. I want a member of Yodas species, or an Ortolan, or something really really really special for the next companion.