Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What should i buy from Cartel Market to sell it for high .

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What should i buy from Cartel Market to sell it for high .

ashidokunn
01.02.2014 , 01:27 PM | #1
What should i buy for 1545 Cartel $$$

I need to sell it for high prize ant quite fast. Its anyway annoying to wait 36 hours and to wait next 36 would be a shame

Any suggestions ? Ive just started with SWTOR my the biggest lvl is 24 Sith Marauder and i need some money for future upgrades and other stuff.

Plase help me choose what to buy.

I do play at first server from list can not remember this name

Denerio
01.02.2014 , 01:32 PM | #2
Do people actually think for themselves anymore? Do some homework and see what's selling on your server and what isn't.

jankiel
01.02.2014 , 01:35 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ashidokunn View Post

I need to sell it for high prize ant quite fast. Its anyway annoying to wait 36 hours and to wait next 36 would be a shame

Any suggestions ? Ive just started with SWTOR my the biggest lvl is 24 Sith Marauder and i need some money for future upgrades and other stuff.

Plase help me choose what to buy.

I do play at first server from list can not remember this name
Operation unlocks. They cost around 240CC and I usually sell them at 300 000 credits. And they have no unlock timer.
Lord Coris -The Progenitor

ashidokunn
01.02.2014 , 01:35 PM | #4
Just do not answer Denerio. I am not going to waste time if i can ask kind people :]
Thats whats forum for or not ? prob not in your thinking.

Thanks Jankiel

branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 01:43 PM | #5
A shrubbery. The Knights of Ni need another one.

illgot
01.02.2014 , 01:50 PM | #6
I find that the new R-30017 Aikion Blaster sells well.

I've sold a few of them for over 800k and they only cost 400 CC. Though check your server to see how many people are also selling and price accordingly.

Unlocks sell well. Inventory Modules, Escrow, etc. Just check the prices on the GTN and know the GTN prices are often lower on the weekdays and higher on the weekends.

Andryah
01.02.2014 , 02:18 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Anzel View Post
To answer the OPs question. Depending on how much cash you're willing to spend you have a few options here.

1.) Buy a hypercrate of packs. Sell stuff from the packs individually. This takes a lot of time and a lot of cash but you get tons of credits. You also get some stuff that you can keep for yourself.

2.) Buy just a few packs and sell them unopened. This is quick credits. Pretty much the same as buying credits from a Chinese gold farmer except EA is graciously accepting your money instead.

3.) Buy some packs and SIT on them. Wait for them to be embargoed. PROFIT.
Does not look to me like you actually read the OPs thread before you jumped into making a callout thread.

Here let me quote him and highlight for you:

Your answers did not even remotely address what he asked.

On topic: OP...... scan your GTN on your server for unlocks that are priced to sell (ie: the lowest list prices) at greater then a ratio of 1cc = 1000 credits and appear to be popular (like inventory and cargo unlocks). Since you have only about 1500 ccs.... pick lower cost (in CCs) unlocks and list them on the GTN at lowest list price-5% for fast sale. That is your lowest risk and best chance of a fast return. If you do not need full yield immediately, then list some as I have advised.. and then wait a few days to see what prices are mid-week... as you may be able to list somewhat higher in mid-week and earn more yield
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 02:21 PM | #8
To answer the OPs question. Depending on how much cash you're willing to spend you have a few options here.

1.) Buy a hypercrate of packs. Sell stuff from the packs individually. This takes a lot of time and a lot of cash but you get tons of credits. You also get some stuff that you can keep for yourself.
He said he has ~1500 CC. Did you even read the OP? How is this any kind of good "advice" on what to do with 1500 CC?

Edit: Doh! Andryah got there first.

Anzel
01.02.2014 , 02:27 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
He said he has ~1500 CC. Did you even read the OP? How is this any kind of good "advice" on what to do with 1500 CC?

Edit: Doh! Andryah got there first.
One of my co-workers from three offices down just came to ask me what I was laughing at. Not only do the little trolls need to respond to every question on the forum but now you need to respond to everyone trying to answer.

So let me get this straight. You can't ask a genuine question ****OR**** provide a genuine answer without the trolls being trolls. Oh wait, I better check my spellling before I submit my reply. Did I have and dangling participles?

I'll give whatever advice I please to the OP. Nobody and I mean ***nobody*** here is seeking your approval or your acceptance of their posts on this forum. I'm always amused how tough and how superior the forum warriors can be when they are at home all safe and sound and anonymous behind their keyboards. I mean really.
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006

branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 02:33 PM | #10
So let me get this straight. You can't ask a genuine question ****OR**** provide a genuine answer without the trolls being trolls. Oh wait, I better check my spellling before I submit my reply. Did I have and dangling participles?
Well, from a logic standpoint, OP asked a genuine question or you provided a genuine answer. But it's an exclusive or in this case. Actually, to be fair, your answer was genuine, just not a very good one.