Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning jedi

_biddan_
01.02.2014 , 11:26 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Oyranos View Post
anyway, get a girlfriend who raids and she is a gamer...
yeah because you can find those everywhere...
The Red Eclipse

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

ImmortalLowlife
01.02.2014 , 11:38 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Sentinel-Jordal View Post
To be honest with you I don't have a clue why I stayed with her. I really hope that I learned a lot from this
Ohh YOU know why you stayed....LOL Even when IT'S bad, IT'S good! Welcome back tho, and even if you can't find a girl who plays MMO's....just finding one who games period will make ya life easier.
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

OrumPotte
01.02.2014 , 11:45 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Oyranos View Post
anyway, get a girlfriend who raids and she is a gamer...
Or do what i do, i make my toons look like my wife - then i say i'm always thinking of her when i'm playing .

Lets me get in a little more playing time i think - OR she lets me think that I am - Women are very shrewd.
"Success is when preperation meets opportunity.."

SeneaViola
01.02.2014 , 12:30 PM | #14
That's funny....I raid as a tank plus I'm gamer....did i mention that I'm a girl?? ohhh but I'm taken
Misguided, Misdirected, Misunderstood, and Misinformed. You have refused to see the point Iím telling you, and therefore missed to see me. Now your chance has gone unnoticed, and missing an opportunity. I have guided and directed you through things, so now itís understood that you have been informed.

ImmortalLowlife
01.02.2014 , 01:50 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by SeneaViola View Post
That's funny....I raid as a tank plus I'm gamer....did i mention that I'm a girl?? ohhh but I'm taken
And when we find women like you, we tend to grab on & hold on tight! LOL I found woman who could cook, braid hair, didn't drink or smoke, had no kids, & was an avid gamer.....I proposed within 3 months & we'll have been married 6 years in August..... ROFLMAO
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

Andryah
01.02.2014 , 02:02 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by OrumPotte View Post
Or do what i do, i make my toons look like my wife - then i say i'm always thinking of her when i'm playing .

Lets me get in a little more playing time i think - OR she lets me think that I am - Women are very shrewd.
You are a shrewd and clever man....even shrewd women like that you know.
"We don't see the world as it is. We see the world as WE are." ~Anais Nin

SeneaViola
01.02.2014 , 02:06 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalLowlife View Post
And when we find women like you, we tend to grab on & hold on tight! LOL I found woman who could cook, braid hair, didn't drink or smoke, had no kids, & was an avid gamer.....I proposed within 3 months & we'll have been married 6 years in August..... ROFLMAO

Now i can only hope for the last part
Misguided, Misdirected, Misunderstood, and Misinformed. You have refused to see the point Iím telling you, and therefore missed to see me. Now your chance has gone unnoticed, and missing an opportunity. I have guided and directed you through things, so now itís understood that you have been informed.