Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Red Blade

branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 01:48 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DimmuJanKaarl View Post
Nal Hutta = Hutta

sorry but I knew it as Nal Hutta longer before I heard it referred to as simply Hutta
"They renamed it after [my emphasis] they drove all the Evocii off planet. The name means 'Glorious Jewel' in Huttese." Renamed it from Hutta to Nal Hutta, presumably (although that statement is not unequivocal).

The Evocii are still on Hutta in the game.

DimmuJanKaarl
01.02.2014 , 01:53 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
"They renamed it after [my emphasis] they drove all the Evocii off planet. The name means 'Glorious Jewel' in Huttese." Renamed it from Hutta to Nal Hutta, presumably (although that statement is not unequivocal).

The Evocii are still on Hutta in the game.
Might want to reread that first paragraph. They renamed it from Evocar to Nal Hutta. Hutta is simply a short form or nickname for Nal Hutta. My point was that it is the same planet.
**Von-Gorgoroth Legacy** [[Jedi Covenant]] LIVING LEGEND ||MASTER CRAFTSMAN|| //Founder// ::
Dimmu'jan-kaarl 55 Sentinel Jezethra 55 Gunslinger Gel'amina 55 Sage Lytherila 55 Vanguard
Melitina 55 Sniper Karintha 55 Sorcerer ma 55 Powertech

branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 01:55 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DimmuJanKaarl View Post
Might want to reread that first paragraph. They renamed it from Evocar to Nal Hutta. Hutta is simply a short form or nickname for Nal Hutta. My point was that it is the same planet.
That's why I said it was not clear what the "renaming" meant just from the quote I posted. In any event, in this game, the planet is called 'Hutta."

But since the Evocii are still there, shouldn't it technically be called "Evocar," not "Nal Hutta" or even "Hutta?"

Darth_Wicked
01.02.2014 , 02:21 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
That's why I said it was not clear what the "renaming" meant just from the quote I posted. In any event, in this game, the planet is called 'Hutta."

But since the Evocii are still there, shouldn't it technically be called "Evocar," not "Nal Hutta" or even "Hutta?"
Not for long, assuming the project I have with the Imperial Science Bureau works flawlessly.

* evil laughter *
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan and Meetra Surik
She was a great Jedi. My most trusted ally. History remembers her as the Exile. To me, she was... more.

branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 02:24 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Not for long, assuming the project I have with the Imperial Science Bureau works flawlessly.

* evil laughter *
That is totally wicked.