Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Red Blade

ArthasKarthas
01.01.2014 , 05:09 PM | #1
I just finished the prologue of Imperial Agent storyline and I was curious if there is anyway you can solve the problem with "The Red Blade" without killing him?
Power does not corrupt. Fear corrupts... perhaps the fear of a loss of power.

Darth_Wicked
01.01.2014 , 05:10 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ArthasKarthas View Post
I just finished the prologue of Imperial Agent storyline and I was curious if there is anyway you can solve the problem with "The Red Blade" without killing him?
Four Imperial Agents here. Tried every possible outcome and unfortunately no, it's not possible. Whatever you do, he dies. However, fun piece of info...
Spoiler
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link FAQ )
Quote: Originally Posted by Guss This: A Failed Padawan Story
Have you heard this one? "There once was a Mon Cal from Dac. He wore a jetpack on his back..."
"He liked to shoot blasters, and fly even faster. He was a Mando-Cal attack."

Darth_Moonshadow
01.01.2014 , 05:14 PM | #3
Why save him? He's a jerk. My Agent was a way better Red Blade.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

ArthasKarthas
01.01.2014 , 05:22 PM | #4
I am just being a good Imperial Agent, so I thought I done something wrong. Don't want another Red Blade hunting me later.
Power does not corrupt. Fear corrupts... perhaps the fear of a loss of power.

illgot
01.01.2014 , 09:35 PM | #5
I could not save him, did not even think there was another option (most of the times our options are hollow choices).

AlexDougherty
01.02.2014 , 04:15 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ArthasKarthas View Post
Why try??, from a RP perspective he's a thug who tries to kill you and a seious threat to your cover(unless you want the Hutt investigating who you are), so just kill the fool and dump the body.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 01:07 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
Why try??, from a RP perspective he's a thug who tries to kill you and a seious threat to your cover(unless you want the Hutt investigating who you are), so just kill the fool and dump the body.
Or get to level 10, fleet pass, get Treek, do the quest with Treek then have her eat the body. Ask her if she likes Red Blade better than her other meats of choice.

DimmuJanKaarl
01.02.2014 , 01:18 PM | #8
I'm guessing it's because I finished the Agent story over a year ago, but I have absolutely no memory of this. This is on Nal Hutta?? I need some reminders...
**Von-Gorgoroth Legacy** [[Jedi Covenant]] LIVING LEGEND ||MASTER CRAFTSMAN|| //Founder// ::
Dimmu'jan-kaarl 55 Sentinel Jezethra 55 Gunslinger Gel'amina 55 Sage Lytherila 55 Vanguard
Melitina 55 Sniper Karintha 55 Sorcerer ma 55 Powertech Lilithra 55 Juggernaut

branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 01:19 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DimmuJanKaarl View Post
I'm guessing it's because I finished the Agent story over a year ago, but I have absolutely no memory of this. This is on Nal Hutta?? I need some reminders...
Not on Nal Hutta, hair-splitter, Hutta. Yes, one of the very last things you do as an Agent.

DimmuJanKaarl
01.02.2014 , 01:34 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
Not on Nal Hutta, hair-splitter, Hutta. Yes, one of the very last things you do as an Agent.
Nal Hutta = Hutta

sorry but I knew it as Nal Hutta longer before I heard it referred to as simply Hutta
**Von-Gorgoroth Legacy** [[Jedi Covenant]] LIVING LEGEND ||MASTER CRAFTSMAN|| //Founder// ::
Dimmu'jan-kaarl 55 Sentinel Jezethra 55 Gunslinger Gel'amina 55 Sage Lytherila 55 Vanguard
Melitina 55 Sniper Karintha 55 Sorcerer ma 55 Powertech Lilithra 55 Juggernaut