Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Resurrection are recruiting! (Imperial RP-PvP)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Progenitor > Guild Recruitment
Resurrection are recruiting! (Imperial RP-PvP)

nikaj
12.04.2013 , 06:29 AM | #1
Peace is a lie, there is only pain.
Through pain, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
Through defeat, my body awoken.
The Force shall resurrect me.

Our guild is based on teaching the knowledge of Sion. Our goal the eradication of all Jedi.

We started on 25th of November have grown to 100+ and seeing decent activity with premades happening through out the day.

Our rank structure is based on promoting our RP-PvP, when you join you begin as a slave and must fight your way through the other slaves to earn your place as a Disciple. After becoming a Disciple you will then have to battle the more experienced of our guild to ascend to power.

The path of a slave...

Trial of Pain: Slave Vs. Slave duel, no comps and best of 3.

Trial of Strength: Disciple/Trainee Vs. Duelist, no comps and best of 5.

Trial of Power: Duelist Vs. Darth/Veteran, no comps and best of 7.

We are also starting to organise events with a Tatooine Pod Race to kick start things off this weekend. We plan to lay siege to space ports and other such events as and when we discover Jedi locations and items of importance.

We have a website setup http://resurrect.enjin.com but only members can access forums. We also have a mumble server!

For a guild invite please contact Siedon, Qe'shic, Razziu, Misaka or Priestesstixxy OR any resurrection member you may happen to see.

nikaj
01.02.2014 , 02:16 AM | #2
We are still actively looking for more members!

Jgaran
01.19.2014 , 03:06 PM | #3
Spoken with their leader a few times,
Seems sensible group and if you enjoy pvp then this is one of the groups to check out.

Good luck guys.
What good is a reward if you aint around to spend it?