Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Group finder created an all DPS group...

rantboi
12.30.2013 , 05:59 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
It is rather alarming the amount of 3 healer groups I have gotten for the daily CR FPs. 45 minute healer queues otherwise is absurd!
yeah it's pretty weird. i sometimes get groups with 3 healers and 1 tank, 3 tanks and 1 healer, or 4 healers. what happened to all the dps?

Lowfrequenzy
12.31.2013 , 11:32 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
It is rather alarming the amount of 3 healer groups I have gotten for the daily CR FPs. 45 minute healer queues otherwise is absurd!
I've been one of 3 tanks once...
Motetta across the galaxies
Vanjervalis Chain - T3-M4 - ToFN - TRE - Ebon Hawk

Aerilas
12.31.2013 , 11:44 AM | #13
More flashpoints are 2mannable.

Me and a friend did Boarding party and the next one (with HK-4X) with just him as sorc healer and me as sorc dps with Khem val and Treek. Bonus bosses was possible in the HK fp, not in boarding party.
Took us a while, but we had fun

::EDIT:: we were undergeared by 10 lvls and underleveled aswell by a few lvls
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

sergiopitanga
12.31.2013 , 01:44 PM | #14
Since it is your first time in the game, it will be fairly difficult. The veterans generally have their toons geared with treek and lots of presence.

My guild have not fully completed the progression raids yet, we are finding them challenging. Ops/Raids in swtor is challenging in HM and NiM. Flashpoints are challenging when you go with the gear level it was designed for.

Have fun,

Sermer.

quackOO
01.01.2014 , 05:49 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Sytakan View Post
And shockingly enough, we went through without a single death.

It was the Esseles, or however it's spelled, so a level 14 group. But it was full DPS, with one person still a knight. Hadn't even selected a specialized class. Needed everything too. Couldn't kick him either, one person never spoke, and the other insisted the guy meant no harm.

Does the group finder do this often?

I'm worried, I don't want this game to go easy-mode like WoW has. Some semblance of difficulty is part of the reason why I like this game.
I went through something like this, had our one non knight leave and be replaced by a sentinel, so we were all sentinels except for one knight who had not chosen an adv class, and claimed he did not have time to pick one, but was going to be a sentinel

JouerTue
01.01.2014 , 06:46 PM | #16
at that level it doesn't even matter..when you won't be able to proceed without a healer or a tank you'll see the difference in grouping..and in waiting for the group to pop..

Jeweledleah
01.01.2014 , 08:11 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by rantboi View Post
yeah it's pretty weird. i sometimes get groups with 3 healers and 1 tank, 3 tanks and 1 healer, or 4 healers. what happened to all the dps?
I've noticed that when you queue with double role selected for role none-specific flashpoints, it places you as a healer or tank, regardless of your actual spec/gear at the time or who else was placed in your group. people placed as healers/tanks may not necessarily be healers/tanks. it just group finder showing that they potentially could be.