Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why the different treatment?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why the different treatment?

Prototypemind
01.01.2014 , 12:22 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by CheesecakeCzar View Post
Sittable chairs has been sought by many people for a long, long time. In WoW, you can sit in chairs, and that is an MMO. In Skyrim, you can sit in chairs, and that is a single-player RPG.

What makes matters worse is the standard sitting animation. If you sit on a chair, half your body will float in the air as awkwardly as possible.
Yeah, the sitting animation and pose are quite horrid.

Zorvan
01.01.2014 , 03:49 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Karkais View Post
Thank you for your opinion, mr. Achiever. People are different and have fun doing different things, you know.
Not really. Had EAware stuck to their original word of our starships being our housing, then sitting in them would make sense. Since EAware lied simply to placate people and to get more hype before release, there is no purpose to ships other than "A to B".
Thinking of returning to SWToR as a subscriber, or want to subscribe for the first time?
Please use my referral so we both get cool stuff. Thanks.
http://www.swtor.com/r/V7xMPn

YoshiRaphElan
01.01.2014 , 03:54 PM | #23
The dropship-style chairs in the Trooper ship's dorm room (the one with the four bunk beds where HK-51 stays) can be sat in.

Banegio
01.01.2014 , 04:33 PM | #24
delete

branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 12:30 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Zorvan View Post
Not really. Had EAware stuck to their original word of our starships being our housing, then sitting in them would make sense. Since EAware lied simply to placate people and to get more hype before release, there is no purpose to ships other than "A to B".
How exactly did they break their word?

ELRunninW
01.02.2014 , 03:02 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Yeah, for the RP'er.

*pulls his chair out of his pocket and takes a seat*

*looks around at all the gaping jaws*
"What? Can't a guy sit down from time to time?"
"Sure...but why are you carrying a chair in your pocket? And how does it fit in there? What is this, FF7?"
Use your imagination. Isn't that the point?

ELRunninW
01.02.2014 , 03:05 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by reclipsed View Post
haha, wait...you're serious?
Yes, this is out of context, I have suggested that the number of requests were not significant enough to be considered by the people responsible for new additions. If you do not believe me, just check the results of all these requests. I'll give you a hint here, nothing has been done, but I think you already knew that.

branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 03:14 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by ELRunninW View Post
Use your imagination. Isn't that the point?
Use one's imagination? To RP? That's crazy.