Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pot5: THE place for space

Armonddd
12.31.2013 , 08:21 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by silvershadows View Post
I never said you had to play warzones to have the same attitude as those who do.

Which, you do, whether or not you'd like to see it.

It's okay. Like I said, Pot5 players are like a cult. The Pot5 cult. They want to suck you in and assimilate you.

RESIST THE CULT. RESIST.
You herped, zoom got it.
Space Ace of <Death Squadron>, <Black Squadron>, <Eclipse Squadron>, and <solo da>

Armonddd
12.31.2013 , 09:23 PM | #82
holy **** you guys, I am half an hour from home, out of book, forgot to write down death squad vent info before leaving (not that I'd want to join the vent while in the car with my stepmom), my music has turned boring, and my wrist hurts like a ***** because sprain

but once I get there just have to help unload the car and can finally attempt gsf agai

such long car ride, much boring, many flightless, wow

ENTERTAIN ME MINIONS
Space Ace of <Death Squadron>, <Black Squadron>, <Eclipse Squadron>, and <solo da>

-KeggER-
01.01.2014 , 03:41 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Armonddd View Post
holy **** you guys, I am half an hour from home, out of book, forgot to write down death squad vent info before leaving (not that I'd want to join the vent while in the car with my stepmom), my music has turned boring, and my wrist hurts like a ***** because sprain

but once I get there just have to help unload the car and can finally attempt gsf agai

such long car ride, much boring, many flightless, wow

ENTERTAIN ME MINIONS
welcome back!
Keggr - Pot5 [Def Squad] Imperial GSF Pilot / BH

PEW PEW to KILL