Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild List: Members disappearing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Guild List: Members disappearing
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Saelyth
12.24.2011 , 04:55 AM | #1
I know Bioware is aware of this issue, but i wanted to clarfiy that it isnt as specific as they think it is.

Quote:
Sorting within the guild window can cause members in the roster to disappear from the list.

Workaround: Sort by guild member name to ensure that the full guild roster appears as intended.
This isnt specific to just Sorting. Members in the list will Randomly disappear (generally triggered by zoning or players logging in/out) regardless how the list is sorted. Mine is usually always on sort by member name and it still happens, so the workaround doesn't work.

I know the workaround wasnt a fix and that they are working on it, however I wanted to be clear that is wasnt as limited as they may think.

Naugor
12.24.2011 , 05:03 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Saelyth,

thank you for the clarification regarding sorting. For now you can also attempt to press CTRL+U twice while you have the guild window open.

Thank you for your understanding.
Naugor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support | Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

skinisin
12.24.2011 , 05:37 AM | #3
They are not disappearing, they cant log in any more coz their launchers dont work.