Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kabe's Digital Drawings

bright_ephemera
12.30.2013 , 08:05 AM | #471
Togruta forever!

I wonder how many of Wynston's one-night stands (or, okay, max 2-week involvements) you've drawn? We've got Fixer 34, Liira Vodd, Ruth...Hazard is slightly longer term, and Quinn and Larr Gith never actually happened, insinuations notwithstanding. In conclusion, yay, you spoil me with pictures!
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

kabeone
12.30.2013 , 12:41 PM | #472
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Togruta forever!

I wonder how many of Wynston's one-night stands (or, okay, max 2-week involvements) you've drawn? We've got Fixer 34, Liira Vodd, Ruth...Hazard is slightly longer term, and Quinn and Larr Gith never actually happened, insinuations notwithstanding. In conclusion, yay, you spoil me with pictures!
I've been drawing Wynston's one-night stands...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

NO REGRETS!

kabeone
01.01.2014 , 11:32 PM | #473

My first drawing of the year! Happy New Year everyone.

Xakthul
01.02.2014 , 07:30 PM | #474
Cool! Happy New Year, guys!
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Waspflow
01.07.2014 , 03:06 AM | #475
Wow, your drawings left me breathless. You took two fun things to do (playing Swtor and drawing) and put them into one, very nice. Keep on drawing
May the Force be with you and me

kabeone
01.11.2014 , 05:16 AM | #476
Quote: Originally Posted by Waspflow View Post
Wow, your drawings left me breathless. You took two fun things to do (playing Swtor and drawing) and put them into one, very nice. Keep on drawing
Thanks!

I tried out Sculptris to make some 3d headshots.
Remi was my first attempt, I had not figured out how I would do pupils. So more like a chiss version of Remi I guess

Teoriya making a face (at Jorgan).

alaurin
01.12.2014 , 11:07 AM | #477
Those sculptures are fantastic......especially given that you were trying out something new!! I love the smile on Remi's face and wow......what did Jorgan do to earn that look?!

I don't think I've ever told you, but I love waking up in the morning, grabbing my coffee, and checking Tumblr to see that you've posted some artwork.......totally brightens up my day from the start! So, thank you!

kabeone
Yesterday , 12:57 AM | #478
I renewed my subscription for the summer (and strongholds) so I can sneak in an anniversary picture.
Remi and Scourge of course.

bright_ephemera
Yesterday , 05:46 PM | #479
Georgeous, kabe! It's been a pleasure to see all the wonderful and expressive drawings you've done over the last two (!) years.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.