Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[REQUEST] Ability to target friendly player ships and their targets

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
[REQUEST] Ability to target friendly player ships and their targets

-KeggER-
12.27.2013 , 11:10 AM | #1
I really think that BW should implement the ability to target friendly player ships while in combat. Also the ability to target their target as these abilities would go a long way in helping to coordinate teams.

Please and thank you..
Keggr - Pot5 [Def Squad] Imperial GSF Pilot / BH

PEW PEW to KILL

renegadeimp
12.27.2013 , 12:00 PM | #2
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

NotThatOne
12.27.2013 , 12:33 PM | #3
It's a good idea Kegger, but with at least 4 groups already working in concert (that I know of) through 3rd party voice comms, I think may only serve to make those game where those group come up against a PUG even more lopsided.
Animal-mutha, 55 Combat Medic
<Black Squadron>
POT5

FlipZero
12.28.2013 , 02:28 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by NotThatOne View Post
It's a good idea Kegger, but with at least 4 groups already working in concert (that I know of) through 3rd party voice comms, I think may only serve to make those game where those group come up against a PUG even more lopsided.
I'm with Kegger on this one... NotThatOne... Focus target and target of target are essential tools for any raid group. I feel they are just as applicable in space as they are on the ground. I'd argue just the opposite of your "disadvantage for PUGs" argument. In a situation where you're facing a totally pre-made lobby, the ability to find a wing-man and address the same goal is the only defense against a team with voice chat.
[Pot5] Barter Class: Republic Starfighter

renegadeimp
12.28.2013 , 05:01 AM | #5
No reason why people cant use regular typed chat while in transit to a node or other objective. People make excuses about voice comms, yet they dont use it themselves, they dont use chat, and they dont form their own premade.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

MCaliban
12.28.2013 , 05:01 AM | #6
It would be nice to know what ships you're working with. Today while guarding a node with a teammate, I slid next to him and stuck my nose up his butt to figure out what sort of ship he was flying. (It was a gunship.)

That works fine for dogs, but I'm going to make my teammates nervous if I keep on doing this.
Better to be the tail of a dragon than the head of a lizard.