Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thank You.

ScarletBlaze
12.26.2013 , 01:57 PM | #1
Thank you for another year Bioware. We have seen some changes and whether or not we all agree on the changes I just want to thank you for what you are trying to do.

May you have a blessed, wonderful New Year.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

LaOosaki
12.26.2013 , 02:25 PM | #2
Thumbs up for this post, I second that!
The Firebrand Legacy --Founder

Living Legend

theUndead
12.26.2013 , 02:53 PM | #3
I endorse this post. Despite all the shortcomings this game is getting better. Keep it up Bioware.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
For free stuff and coins including a one time character transfer.
"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy." Friedrich Nietzsche

Zerex_Kildron
12.26.2013 , 03:30 PM | #4
Exactly, thank you for this wonderful experience, I hope many, many years will follow.
»{Order of Desonag @TOFN
"The Rule of Two is what prevents the Sith from progression"
-Evskan "Drowning Moon" Jen'Jidai

valeita
12.26.2013 , 03:32 PM | #5
Thank you.

Fazaani
12.26.2013 , 04:17 PM | #6
Yay! Keep it up guys!
The Firkraag legacy
Firkraag, also known as Lord Jierdan Firkraag, was a red dragon living in the Windspear Hills in Amn and masquerading as a human noble.
Around since 2008

Darth-Malice
12.26.2013 , 04:33 PM | #7
Thank you EA. For laying off 2/3 of the Development team and Reneging promises and claims you made you had for the game. Thank you for putting your remaining development effort into the cartel market and not fixing issues and bugs that have plagued and still remain in game since launch. Thank you for never having timelines or general dates to expect things and keep saying "Soon". From the bottom of my heart thank you for this learning experience.
||||||||███████████████████████████████)

Claudoz
12.26.2013 , 05:27 PM | #8
Why can´t i report this post for being a good post? there should be a positive report option