Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Additional Personnel Files

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bangirasu
12.20.2013 , 01:10 PM | #11
Was excited because they might have finally made Jaesa available to everyone not a Sith Warrior. I was wrong.

RejeanFiveOFirst
12.20.2013 , 01:30 PM | #12
Will these companions continued to be works on? Like I mean. with time for you to make it bioware. will we be able to pick 1 of those four to join our crew? and we get to choose which one? Would really be awesome. plus choosing one of the four really makes it more custimizable per class.

Lithy
12.20.2013 , 03:15 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by RejeanFiveOFirst View Post
Will these companions continued to be works on? Like I mean. with time for you to make it bioware. will we be able to pick 1 of those four to join our crew? and we get to choose which one? Would really be awesome. plus choosing one of the four really makes it more custimizable per class.
Thats a really good idea actually, i was just thinking us all of em but 1 per toon is much better....gives us choices. I like it! do this bioware
Lithíum Hartshotte, Sniper
Exit Area

Tallianna Hartshotte, Gunslinger
Officer of Shadowed

VonFoxFire
12.20.2013 , 05:49 PM | #14
Odd MZ-12 doesn't look like an imperial astromech droid looks more like a pub or hutt astromech. I wish he looked like an X2-C3 Imperial astromech now those are nice looking astromechs.
Through fear we have conformity , through conformity we have civilization , through civilization we have culture , and through culture we give life meaning.

Ziffron
12.20.2013 , 07:53 PM | #15
You know what would be nice? Bioware doing an update from the republic perspective. Way to be biased bio
The Tetra Legacy
Never Retreat
Never Surrender
The Force is with you, Now and Always

Lithy
12.20.2013 , 08:13 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Ziffron View Post
You know what would be nice? Bioware doing an update from the republic perspective. Way to be biased bio
They did both...
Lithíum Hartshotte, Sniper
Exit Area

Tallianna Hartshotte, Gunslinger
Officer of Shadowed

Atrabilious
12.21.2013 , 11:30 AM | #17
NO EYEBROWS

noobchoco
12.26.2013 , 01:45 AM | #18
at first i thought these would be companions for ground