Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Four More Picks for You

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Frostythefett
12.21.2013 , 04:55 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
Me wantz zat outfit that Kendra Novar is wearing. It looks super fresh. Pretty please with sugar on top, Bioware. T'ank you.
Seriously, get on that Bioware. Would make great for Adaptive armor.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired"
-Boba Fett

Proud member of the [501st]

Zorvan
12.21.2013 , 08:05 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
Me wantz zat outfit that Kendra Novar is wearing. It looks super fresh. Pretty please with sugar on top, Bioware. T'ank you.
"Fresh"? Have we gone through a timewarp to 1980's suburbia?
Thinking of returning to SWToR as a subscriber, or want to subscribe for the first time?
Please use my referral so we both get cool stuff. Thanks.
http://www.swtor.com/r/V7xMPn

DimmuJanKaarl
12.23.2013 , 10:09 AM | #23
I'm confused... aren't these the crew members we already have?? I don't have the game open in front of me right now, but I could swear that Ithorian is one of my crew members...
**Von-Gorgoroth Legacy** [[Jedi Covenant]] LIVING LEGEND ||MASTER CRAFTSMAN|| //Founder// ::
Dimmu'jan-kaarl 55 Sentinel Jezethra 55 Gunslinger Gel'amina 55 Sage Lytherila 55 Vanguard
Melitina 55 Sniper Karintha 55 Sorcerer ͢ma 55 Powertech Lilithra 55 Juggernaut

Hitomo_x
12.24.2013 , 09:36 AM | #24
only subscribers have those already

and I guess those Locations arnt in the game by now, or are they ?

Luckeyduckey
12.24.2013 , 11:18 AM | #25
Whoa, so cool! Wait, not really. Focus on your audiences that need support (PvPers?).

Lithy
12.24.2013 , 12:35 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckeyduckey View Post
Whoa, so cool! Wait, not really. Focus on your audiences that need support (PvPers?).
This was a PvP only update.....facedesk.
LithÝum Hartshotte, Sniper
Exit Area

Tallianna Hartshotte, Gunslinger
Officer of Shadowed

Sarfux
12.24.2013 , 03:09 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by ODST-Parker View Post
Where can we see those characters in the environment seen in those shots? It looks like a new hanger, I saw a Republic Strike Fighter that we haven't seen in game yet behind one of them.

I would love if we eventually got a physical location as a hanger bay so we could see all of our customized ships in one place.

Maybe in time we will get a hangar or something we can see. But I think for the most part our hangar is when we open the "hangar" window. That's where we see our custom ships and stuffs.

But I think in time maybe they will come back and make our ship instances already on the fleet our hangars and we can go to battle from there Make it something like when we go up to the green door go "ship instance" or "starfighter instance". I think that would be cool! Good thinking though with that Parker!!
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

Luckeyduckey
12.25.2013 , 01:33 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Lithy View Post
This was a PvP only update.....facedesk.
Lol. Calling GSF "PvP" is a joke. Majority of the PvPers in this game have neglected that mini-game. It was a total fail.

MegaHeals
12.25.2013 , 06:29 PM | #29
I think it is racially insensitive to call another person by the color of their skin regardless of what planet they are from or if they are fictitious. This teaches insensitivity in video games bioware.

Lithy
12.25.2013 , 09:11 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckeyduckey View Post
Lol. Calling GSF "PvP" is a joke. Majority of the PvPers in this game have neglected that mini-game. It was a total fail.
Changes nothing that this update was for PvP with no PvE besides an event in it and your posts only show your ignorance. You don't have to like it but facts are facts. Your complaining about not getting a PvP updates in a thread about a PvP update, its sad. Really sad.
LithÝum Hartshotte, Sniper
Exit Area

Tallianna Hartshotte, Gunslinger
Officer of Shadowed